FA Game #3 by Wolfy, AM, & IR

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:flyers UPDATE

We might look at the option of moving Jakub Voracek or Wayne Simmonds (modified NTC) if we can get a top pairing RHD. Other pieces can be added and we are not looking to get older in the trade.

Nicklas Grossmann is still available for a pick or a prospect.

:flyers around

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
:ducks
Andrew Ladd (40% retention) ANA 2nd 2014, Connor Hellebuyck
:jets
Sami Vatanen, Devante Smith-Pelley, Luca Sbisa

That Bryan Little guy wouldn't shut up about acquiring his friend Andrew Ladd. Something about them being the ideal linemates, yadda yadda. So why the hell not.

Moving Smith-Pelley and Vatanen was difficult, but one of the league's premier LWs at 2.65M per season, along with a 2nd round and a valuable goalie prospect was a great return for this Anaheim team as we push for the cup in 2014-15.

:jets Confirm.

It was an extremely difficult decision to move our captain, Andrew Ladd. But it's time to usher in a new era in Winnipeg. With our extra 1st, and John Gibson, we felt ok about moving our 2nd, and clearing a spot in our crowded young crease.

We are very happy with the package of players we received. We are very high on Devante Smith-Pelley, he had size, good hands, and has shown the ability to be a difference maker. Sami Vatanen adds another potent offensive threat to our line up. While the Oiler fans were rejoicing with the signing of Justin Schultz, Duck fans knew they had a comparable, if not potentially better OFD in Vatanen waiting. Very excited to add him to our line up. Luca Sbisa is still a very young guy. He has all the tools to be a very good NHL defender with shut down capabilities. He's still a work in progress but he's another guy we are very happy to add to our young core.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
:canes

The Carolina Hurricanes have resigned the following RFAs

Loktionov, Andrei-2yr 1.5Mper
Bowman, Drayson- 2yr 1.1Mper
Gerbe, Nathan- 2yr 2Mper

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
:canes

Matt Hackett

:sabres

3rd CAR 2014
6th CAR 2015

Carolina is happy to add some depth in the goaltending pool.

Confirmed. Have Makarov and Lieuwen in the A next year, with Ullmark coming over in 2015-16...someone had to go.

Jamie McBain is available for a pick/prospect/similar D-man. RHD that played Top 4 mins in Buffalo last year, he is a qualified RFA

Torrey Mitchell and Brian Flynn available for a pick/prospect. I have 13F signed already and would like to grab 2-3 in FA, so i'll run short on space. Would also do Flynn and Mitchell for a Top 9 guy (preferably signed short term, and cap hit is not an issue)

Also still have a compliance buyout left ;) If anyone wants to sweeten the deal for me (would also consider a non-compliance cap dump if he has 1 or 2 yrs left)

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:caps

Can't believe I totally forgot about the draft, regardless, delighted to snag Ritchie at 13th.

Mike Green+Johansson are still on the block for an upgrade up front but it's increasingly likely the Caps won't be making any moves until FA.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
:nhl

I've updated all my Eastern based RFA clients. Only one team has not reached out to me. Some teams have traded for RFAs and not contacted me. Just a heads up.

If you haven't gotten a response from me about an RFA, please re-send.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:pens waive Rob Scurderi with the intention of using their compliance buy-out on him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad