FA Game #2 by Whatever They're Called

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Yeah im not a fan of offersheeting players with inactive gms...

Game 3 this weekend?

About 20 days till the draft... Inconceivable that we can fit 2 in me thinks. Since the Signup went up, it's been 15 days.

Last edited:

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
About 20 days till the draft... Inconceivable that we can fit 2 in me thinks. Since the Signup went up, it's been 15 days.

I doubt we can get two in, but may as well get one done sooner rather than later before we start to see some trades after the finals (not that it has stopped Garth Snow :laugh:)

habsman56

Habs&Hoops
Nov 15, 2008
IR, if you end up needing a GM for sign-up, somebody send me a PM. I'll jump in for a game if needed. If you get a lot of sign-ups and don't need it, I might be able to be an agent, just let me know.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
:blues

We're around for some pre-Game 3 banter.

Our main goal is to bring in a game breaking forward. To that end, we'll keep a small untouchable list of Pietrangelo, Backes, and Tarasenko.

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
:leafs

We're around.

No body is untouchable, but you better be willing to ante up fif you are looking for players such as JVR, Kessel, Bozak and most of all, Rielly and Bernier. Phaneuf, Gardiner, Kadri are somewhat available, but I'm more than content with holding on to them :)

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
e5 : All-star GM ChuckyToGally is back for Game 3. Waiting for his team to make the announcement...

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:ducks

We're going big. We want a "#2C", but we're looking for the cream of the crop. Top tier players. Also seeking a Top 4 RH blueliner and a Top 6 winger.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Leino is available guys...

Form a straight line, single file....no shoving! :sarcasm:

But seriously...Buffalo is rebuilding. Don't come for one of our top prospects unless you are overpaying. We will trade a few in positions of strength if we can fill a need elsewhere (Fasching, probably a D kid, maybe a Goalie that's not Makarov....etc)

Feel free to ask about our vets (thou we want a few on the roster for leadership/hitting the cap floor), we might even acquire one or two if they are short-term and good teachers/leaders

Otherwise, young NHLers and picks/prospects are king. We are exploring trading down from #2, but unless we are staying in the Top 5 the asking price will be steep. Would like to get another 1st or 2, we have 3 2nds this year (31, 39, 49) and 2 2nds next year (ours and NYI, so they'll be high :naughty:) we can trade to move up/down, or for young NHLers.

Might consider moving STL 2015 1st as well, but the BUF and NYI 2015 1sts are staying unless i'm getting a McDavid-level superstar back ;)

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
:cbj looking to add to the team and make a strong push into the playoffs next season.

Moving
Umberger
Tyutin
Calvart
Some specs (not Rychel, Wenneberg, Dansk unless the piece coming back is young and fits our needs)
16th overall pick (would like to trade up but it can be moved in another deal also)
47th overall pick

Needs
Top 6 LW (1 defensively sound, 1 offensively gifted)
Top 4RHD
Solid backup goalie
Good 4th liners

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal
Habs willing to start talking trades.

On the block:

Rene Bourque - might not always show up during the season but does in the playoffs

Brandon Prust or Travis Moen - One will go because of the depth we have, good 3rd/4th line addition for many teams.

Tomas Plekanec - Won't come cheap but willing to move him for the right deal.

Danny Briere - If you have room at center for a stop gap, might be worth the gamble, stuck in numbers game here.

Alexei Emelin - Willing to move him if the return is worth it, would look for a top 6 winger (RW preferably)

Peter Budaj or Dustin Tokarski - One needs to go for obvious reasons.

Only Price, Subban and Galchenyuk are untouchable.

We're looking to add 2 top 9 (one more top 6 level) winger and 1 or 2 top 4 defenceman.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:caps

Pretty much everyone besides Ovechkin, Alzner, Carlson and Backstrom is available.

Actively shopping:

Brooks Laich
Jason Chimera
Evgeny Kuznetsov
Mike Green
Eric Fehr
Marcus Johansson
John Erskine
2014 1st(13th overall)
Most prospects

Looking for:
A strong second line center
One top 6 winger
A top 4 defensman
A good goaltender

I'll get my roster up later tonight.

QMJHLfollower

Heart and soul
Jul 24, 2010
:sharks

Looking to change thing in San Jose. Will be active on trade market, looking to re-tool/rebuild, but mostly looking for Young NHL'er since I'm looking to stay competitive.

Available:
Joe Thornton, Patrick Marleau, Brent Burns, Martin Havlat, Joe Pavelski, Tyler Kennedy, Tommy Wingels, Brad Stuart, Justin Braun, Matt Irwin, Antti Niemi

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:flyers

TRADE BLOCK :
Couturier
Schenn bros
Coburn
Read
Streit
All picks and prospects
All other players except Giroux, Voracek and Simmonds
Due to NMC, Hartnell and Lecavalier are unlikely to be moved

We are looking to surround Giroux, Voracek and Simmonds. Not looking for players past their prime.

EDIT : At this point, we are looking to trade Couturier and B. Schenn for a young top 6 LW and a young defenseman with high potential. We are willing to add depending of the players we are talking about.

Last edited:

drnaud81

Aug 29, 2011
Quebec City, QC
:flames

The rebuild continues in Calgary, so we're looking to add young, NHL-ready talent at all positions and/or picks.

Monahan, Gaudreau and Brodie are not available. Giordano and Backlund will need a really, really good offer to go as we'd be equally happy to build around them. Everyone else (Wideman, Smid, Stajan, Glencross, Hudler, Cammalleri's UFA rights, Jones, etc.) can be moved in the right deal.

Send in your offers!

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
:bolts

The Lightning are looking to find a top pairing RH defenseman to play with Hedman, as well as another top 4 RHD. We are also looking to bolster our top 6 (likely looking for a RW).

We have a lot of pieces available to varying extents:

NHL Players
Alex Killorn
Nikita Kucherov
Teddy Purcell
Richard Panik
Andrej Sustr
Mark Barberio
Keith Aulie
Anders Lindback

Prospects
Jonathan Drouin
Andrey Vasilevskiy
Kristers Gudlevskis
Brett Connolly
Vlad Namestnikov
Slater Koekkoek
Adam Erne
Cedric Paquette
everyone else

Picks
TBL 1st 2014 (19th overall)
NYR 1st 2014 (28th/29th overall)
TBL 2nd 2014 (50th overall)

Obviously, some players (Drouin, Killorn, Vasilevskiy, etc) will be tougher to move.

We will consider trading for a quality LHD if the market for RH defenders presents a difficulty.

Ryan Malone is going to be bought out, but if you're interested then by all means let me know.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
:panthers

Only untouchables are Barkov, Bjugstad, Huberdeau, Gudbranson.

1st overall is in play - looking to move down, and acquire assets in the process. Already have one very good offer.

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
Detroit is looking for a 1st pairing right handed dman. Nyqvist, Zetterberg, Datsyuk, and Kronwall are untouchable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad