FA Game #1 by TP, RR, and IR

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
I'm the Western Conference Forward Agent. Giving an explanation of a player's role and reasoning on why he'd be a good fit is a good way to help your case with that player, as some of you have already done. Be aware that it's not just about the money.

Top offers will be in the FA Thread, if you're not sure if that's your offer in there, PM me. People who put effort into their offers will get effort in my responses. Happy Free Agency, kiddos!

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Eastern Conference forwards

I will be out for a good part of the weekend but I will make an update today.

Chances are that my clients will start signing on Monday.

*Please check the updates in the thread, I won't give an answer to every PMs I will receive.*

Last edited:

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
:nhl

Free agent goaltenders will begin to sign tomorrow morning. Check the FA thread for updates, I likely will not reply to your PM unless you specifically ask for it.

holden57

Feb 3, 2011
:bruins

We're still looking to move Alex Khokhlachev, Joe Morrow and Seth Griffith. We just don't have spots for them on our NHL roster so we're open to a prospect or pick back for any of them.

LG18

May 10, 2013
Montreal
:sens announce the signing of UFA F Steve Downie to a 1 year $900K contract.

Downie will provide some much needed depth to our forward group and some sandpaper to our bottom 6 crop. We hope he can also provide some decent offense like he has done in the past.

Mostly, we hope he can at least do something about his lack of discipline.

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
:caps

We will likely fill our 2RW, 3C, and D holes through FA, however, if there is anyone out there that is interested in moving a high level player on a reasonable contract, we have the following futures available: Ilya Samsonov, Madison Bowey, Jason Dickinson, Vitali Abramov, Nick Baptiste, Jonas Siegenthaler, Chandler Stephenson, Riley Barber, Pascal Laberge, Vitek Vanecek, 1st 2017, 2nd 2017, Dallas 2nd 2017.

Last edited:

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
:coyotes

We're still looking to move defenseman Michael Stone. Looking for a top-4, LH, stay-at-home defenseman in return.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005

The Calgary Flames are happy to announce the signing of French defenseman Yohann Auvitu to a one year ELC worth $900,000.

Auvitu, 26, accumulated 3 assists in 7 games for France at the World Championships and had previously played for HIFK in the Finnish League. He will begin the season in Stockton but will hopefully establish himself as a strong possibility for a call-up with the big club.​

Meanwhile, IRL http://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/1034145

But nice grab. I definitely was like "who is this nobody and why does he care..."

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
:edmonton

With the addition of Jason Demers, the Oilers completely changed the right side of their defensive corps this offseason:

Andrej Sekera - Jason Demers
Oscar Klefbom - Colton Parayko
Brandon Davidson - Cody Franson
Darnell Nurse - Mark Fayne

While we love having good quality depth for the first time in a long time, it gives us some trade options.
  • Right Handed Defenseman are a rarity. Cody Franson or Mark Fayne are available to a good offer.
  • Would consider making a big trade for an upgrade at top pairing LHD with Eberle + Klefbom/Sekera
  • Looking for a good right handed one-timer, preferably forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad