Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
:sabres

Untouchables
Tyler Myers
Ryan Miller

Available
Everyone else

The Sabres are looking to get more versatile forwards and get out from under some large cap hits. We are looking to add more depth to get some scoring from the 3rd line, and are looking for more offensive production from our defensemen not named Myers.

PM we with anything and everything.

SlickM32

bruins_logo-12938.png

Untouchables
Rask
Chara
Toronto's 1st

Officially on the block

Dennis Wideman
Tim Thomas
Andrew Ference
Matt Hunwick
Marco Sturm
Michael Ryder
Blake Wheeler

Everyone else is available at the right price. PM with any offers or interests.

Backstrom #19

Trotz for president
May 12, 2007
Savannah Georgia
Caps sign 6 important RFA's

Nicklas Backstrom - 12 years, 72 million dollar deal (6 million per.)
Eric Fehr - 1 year, 1.5 million
Jay Beagle - 2 years, $800,000 per, 2-way deal in first year, one-way deal in the second year
Andrew Gordon - 3 years, $900,000 per, one-way deal. He'll be on the Caps roster next year
Jeff Schultz - 4 years, 1.75 million per
Michal Neuvirth - 2 years, 1 million per

johnnydollaz89*

the only untouchables in nashville are shea weber and ryan suter

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
:thrashers RE-SIGN KEY RFA'S
Player | Description
8473412.jpg
| Brian Little is one of the key parts of the Atlanta Thrashers re-build. Little is an underrated two-way player and can play top line minutes aswell as the powerplay and the penalty kill.
Player | Salary | Years BRIAN LITTLE | $3,250,000 | 4

Player | Description
8471697.jpg
| After acquiring Bergfors from the New Jersey Devils in the Kovalchuk deal, Bergfors has impressed the Thrashers and had an excellent start of the season, as I said about Little, he his a key part of our franchise for years to come.
Player | Salary | Years NIKLAS BERGFORS | $2,750,000 | 4

Player | Description
8470667.jpg
| Macarthur is a young excellent role player, when acquired from the Buffalo Sabres at the deadline, we knew what we were going to get, we hope he produces and plays his role well.
Player | Salary | Years CLARKE MACARTHUR | $1,750,000 | 2

Player | Description
8470618.jpg
| Anthony has the potential to be a excellent role player for a team, we put him on the fourth line for that reason, we hope he becomes good at his role.
Player | Salary | Years ANTHONY STEWART | $900,000 | 1

Player | Description
8471715.jpg
| Ondrej has been quite the surprise to the Thrashers this season, we still believe that he needs to develop though, we plan on giving him a 1b role this season.
Player | Salary | Years ONDREJ PAVELEC | $1,800,000 | 2

The Thrashers also sent qualifing offers to the rest of the RFA's, including Chad Denny, Tomas Pospisil, Peter Mannino, Matt Siddall, Mike Vernance, Ryan Kaip and Scott Lehman

SlickM32

Tim Thomas is on the verge of being dealt according to various sources. It is down to two teams on the East Coast.

"We've been having some discussions," Bruins GM Bostonfan32 said, "but all I can say is that Timmy wants to start, and he knows Tuukka is likely going to be our number 1 guy, so I told I would do my best."

Thomas is reportedly willing to move his NTC, only if he can remain on the East Coast and be a starter. Philadelphia, Tampa Bay, and Washington are likely suitors for the former Vezina winner, but no one knows for sure who has made a bid.

888 98 twins

Got you back not your wallet
Feb 12, 2008
Burgh
The Kings and Avs have come to a trade agreement that send Jarrett Stoll to Colorado for David Jones and a 2nd rounder

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
The Kings and Avs have come to a trade agreement that send Jarrett Stoll to Colorado for David Jones and a 2nd rounder

Confirmed.

The Avalanche had to address some issues with the team that became obvious in the playoffs. We needed to address our faceoff issues as well as the fact that we were overmatched physically. In Stoll we get a very good faceoff man that also likes to play physical, he also adds an additional element to our center depth as he is a right handed shot. We believe that, with the addition of Stoll, O'Reilly's responsibilities will be lessened and it will give him a chance to develop his offensive game.

The Avalanche are very happy with our center depth, with Stastny and Duchene filling out the top-6 center positions and Stoll and O'Reilly as our defensive centers.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
:isles

Will be taking offers for the 5th overall pick. We are NOT looking to trade down, we're looking to get a 1st line forward.

Trent Hunter, Radek Martinek, Bruno Gervais, and Sean Bergenheim are my only roster players available. All prospects are available outside of de Haan and Hamonic. Although there is only a slim chance, I may trade Petrov in the right deal.

I DON'T WANT PICKS/PROSPECTS.

888 98 twins

Got you back not your wallet
Feb 12, 2008
Burgh
More from LA:

The Kings have made the following deal with Atlanta:

Michael Handzus, LA 2nd in '10, 3rd in '11 for Johnny Oduya

We're very excited at the prospect of getting a player like Oduya to be a top-4 D-man for us. We were also happy to be able to dump a contract like Handzus. We now have a lot of cap space with only a couple of holes in our roster.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
:flyers

The Philadelphia Flyers have asked Scott Hartnell to waive his NTC. Their is currently no word on what team the Flyers are talking to but their is currently a 95% chance that Hartnell is dealt.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
More from LA:

The Kings have made the following deal with Atlanta:

Michael Handzus, LA 2nd in '10, 3rd in '11 for Johnny Oduya

We're very excited at the prospect of getting a player like Oduya to be a top-4 D-man for us. We were also happy to be able to dump a contract like Handzus. We now have a lot of cap space with only a couple of holes in our roster.

Handzus waived his NMC to go to Atlanta?

Not that I couldn't see it as he would get more minutes and all but just curious if you remembered he has one

The Hockey Hitman

Jul 26, 2006
:bolts

Tampa Bay has acquired a big name goaltender.

Paul Ranger and Mike Smith both on the block, cheap. Looking for prospects only in return for those two players.

Tampa Bay also places Todd Fedoruk on waivers.

Meszaros has been traded, details to follow.

BillyShoe1721

Terriers
Mar 29, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
:devils

We would like to announce Brian Rolston has been put on waivers with the intention of sending him to Lowell.

Devils are willing to package some minor assets with Pandolfo, White, and Salvador to get rid of their contracts.

Still looking to move Elias and Langenbrunner. Looking to move them in a package for a top pairing defenseman or 2nd line C.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad