F Nicholas Robertson - Peterborough Petes, OHL (2019, 53rd, TOR)

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Posted pre-draft that he was the guy I wanted for the Pens at 21OA barring a top prospect sliding. I’m happy with Poulin, but it will certainly be interesting to watch Robertson’s development.

I just couldn't pass him up with my first 2nd rounder. Ended up reaching a little bit compared to where he actually went but whatever.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
What if he grows to be 5'11"?

People his age are typically done growing. It probably doesn't make much difference though towards being picked in the top 10, to give an answer. 5'11 players who aren't great skaters usually aren't top 10 picks either.

HockeyGuruPitka

Jan 27, 2010
Toronto
Robertson reminds me of Andreas Johnsson. He's got all of the tools, just lacking in size. However does seem to be grit and determination which could end up being the difference in the end.

Need to consider who hes been playing against. Going to be a while before we see him playing professionally

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
People his age are typically done growing. It probably doesn't make much difference though towards being picked in the top 10, to give an answer. 5'11 players who aren't great skaters usually aren't top 10 picks either.

Men usually grow till 21.

i've personally grew from 5'7 to 5'10 from 18-ish to 20.

Reactions: d rake

Brobust

Sep 29, 2017
Don't know what his overall potential is but he is definitely the type of player you want to root for.

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
It's good to see that he doesn't have to rely on his shot at this level. I'm sure he could still put up some impressive totals just ripping picks from the slot, good to see that he's still going hard to the net and following up on chances.

bigbabybuda

Feb 19, 2014
Canada
He is going to be a stud and make the NHL quickly. In two year he'll be there is my prediction and I think he will eventually slot in on Matthews line. He's by far my favorite prospect on this team now. Juse so excited for is arival.

Reactions: BoredBrandonPridham

Apotheosis

Mar 27, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Great start to the season. Along with Sandin, my favourite prospect on the Leafs right now. His entire skillset was made to play with Matthews tbh. Great vision, good mobility (and if he works with Barb, he can likely get a bit faster), great shot and one timer, gritty (good for getting rebounds off Matthews shots) and he becomes a second option for Nylander to pick passes too. He's the reason I don't mind losing a few guys like Kapanen. Dude's potential is sky high.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad