F Nicholas Robertson - Peterborough Petes, OHL (2019, 53rd, TOR)

oooooooooohCanada

Jan 14, 2017
Still fully believe he'll be a good NHLer. I'm not sure why hes not getting more of a chance. He's producing as well or better than Bert and Knies despite worse minutes.

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
This reminds me of when I gave up on tippett. This is rock bottom for this type of player- people have given up on your supposed "upside", you're not scoring much now (at all really), and even diehard fans are starting to wonder why they got on this wagon to begin with??

He is absolutely scoring at a fine pace considering his minutes and usage. Saying he's not scoring at all is really bizarre, what are you expecting from 10 minutes a night not playing with the stars? Keefe doesn't really like him and that's clear, but he's 5th on the team in P/60. Almost nearly a full point more per 60 than a guy like Cole Caufield, since someone mentioned mediocre small forwards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phion Keneuf

KILLger

Mar 2, 2002
Canada
Visit site
He is absolutely scoring at a fine pace considering his minutes and usage. Saying he's not scoring at all is really bizarre, what are you expecting from 10 minutes a night not playing with the stars? Keefe doesn't really like him and that's clear, but he's 5th on the team in P/60. Almost nearly a full point more per 60 than a guy like Cole Caufield, since someone mentioned mediocre small forwards.
Crazy idea, but what if you were to consider QoC? Or the fact that the Habs 2nd line (and parts of the 3rd) is on LTIR... allowing teams to focus on shutdowning Nick, Cole and Juraj?

Mediocre was the thought process in your comparison.

Dion TheFluff

Jun 22, 2015
Crazy idea, but what if you were to consider QoC? Or the fact that the Habs 2nd line (and parts of the 3rd) is on LTIR... allowing teams to focus on shutdowning Nick, Cole and Juraj?

Mediocre was the thought process in your comparison.
QOT generally has a far greater impact on individual production than QOC does

Hockeyville USA

Dec 30, 2023
Central Ohio
I believe Robertson would have likely been part of the return to Anaheim when the Leafs wanted Josh Manson at the 2022 Trade Deadline, but Manson had Canada on his no trade list due to the COVID restrictions at the time. Would have been nice to see Nick go home to Southern California, maybe it still happens. Just seems like too much of a tweener, not elite enough offensively to overcome his other deficiencies, but obviously too good for the A. Needs a change of scenery IMHO.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad