F Filip Mesar - HK Poprad U20, Slovakia U20 (2022, 26th, MTL)

Mato94

Apr 11, 2020
Bratislava, Slovakia
Filip says he’s not very comfortable at the LW and prefers C/RW, that’s why he doesn’t play with Skokan (C) and Svitana (RW). But he absolutely deserves better linemates than he has had in the recent games, that’s a fact.

Reactions: Antiillafire
Mar 12, 2009
Seems to be doing well and now getting pretty good ice time, I'm guessing it's quite unlikely we see him come to Kitchener after the WJC? He would look great on our top line RW, and he'd get a lot of scout exposure (although he's already going to get that at the WJC).

slovakiasnextone

Jul 7, 2008
Slovakia
Seems to be doing well and now getting pretty good ice time, I'm guessing it's quite unlikely we see him come to Kitchener after the WJC? He would look great on our top line RW, and he'd get a lot of scout exposure (although he's already going to get that at the WJC).

He's not exactly struggling with scout exposure even in Slovak league. If he continues to get good minutes in Slovak league, he has no motivation to go to the OHL after WJC IMO. He might perhaps even get some starts with the men's national team during the season.

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
A premium EP membership at least twice as expensive as I would consider paying. $100 is a wild asking price. My hunch is you guys would make a lot more if you cut that in half. I could get a full CHL.tv package on Christmas for that price.

There was some discount last weeks. Anyway, it is too much also for me. But they want to start some league in USA, also they need money. :sarcasm:

HockeyRobinson

Jun 6, 2015
Victoria, BC
A premium EP membership at least twice as expensive as I would consider paying. $100 is a wild asking price. My hunch is you guys would make a lot more if you cut that in half. I could get a full CHL.tv package on Christmas for that price.

sadly I don’t set the price on these things. However we do offer an enormous amount of content and stats. We do offer regular promos too. I think there’s a free 6 month option on a year sub right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad