Speculation: Extended Training Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
Cantley
White is so bad........he will be exposed in an expansion draft. What a waste of the pick! He is done in NHL. I see Stutzle playing with Dadonov and Abramov......number one puck possession line. I see Norris playing centre between Galchenyuk and Batherson. Tkachuk on the third line as he should be with some top six and power play time opportunities. Would not mind Tkachuk playing with Sokolov and dreaming on Perfetti....Oh well..
Are you well?

cj19

Jul 21, 2016
Make your predictions for the regular season Canadian division standings:

1. Oilers
2. Leafs
3. Jets
4. Canucks
5. Flames
6. Sens
7. Habs

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
I’m glad the Sens chose wjc over training camp for Tim, I think the Rangers, Devils and Leafs made the wrong decision in that regard. Sens and Blackhawks made the right decision.

Last edited:
Reactions: armani

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
I’m glad the Sens chose wjc over training camp for Tim, I think the Rangers, Devils and Leafs made the wrong decision in that regard.

Worst case scenario: Stu gets injured.
Best case scenario: Stu comes in hot to start his NHL career.

Injuries can happen in training camps too. I love the fact that Strudel will join the team upon playing competitive hockey.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Sportnet (Chris Johnson)and TSN (Seravalli) now reporting
Canadian teams might have to play in US

Reactions: Masked

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
I'm not a big fan of White, I just don't think he is strong enough on the puck to play his role, even Pageau was stronger on the puck & played that 3rd line centre role perfectly. However, White just started the first yr of his contract that has 5 yrs left including this one, so I doubt he goes anywhere anytime soon. I think Norris & L. Brown need to pass him before they start talking about moving White out & it will be interesting if one of these two make the team out of camp.

It will be more Interesting if Brown and Norris outplay White at camp ... what should the Sens do and What do the Sens do???

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
Any sign of Arti in town? Sorta hoping he may pack it in which would explain the GAL signing.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Any sign of Arti in town? Sorta hoping he may pack it in which would explain the GAL signing.
What do you mean pack it in? He's 32 and owed 3 mil for this year not to mention any future earnings, i don't see him going anywhere...

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Arti could be slotted into any centre position, would like him flanked by Watson and Paul on 4th line

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
if we are to be assigned south of the border, will we have a shot at picking a city (in a bubble???) or are we assigned one. Houston Senators, Kansas City Canucks, etc just does not have that "ring" we are used to. Actually, Houston senators kind of scares me if the team has success in the US.

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
if we are to be assigned south of the border, will we have a shot at picking a city (in a bubble???) or are we assigned one. Houston Senators, Kansas City Canucks, etc just does not have that "ring" we are used to. Actually, Houston senators kind of scares me if the team has success in the US.

Probably get moved to a tax free state. Orlando ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad