Prospect Info: Everything Sweden Part III - SHL Playoff Time

Does Moritz Seider Lead Rogle BK to their first SHL Ship?

• Total voters

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I don’t think so. He was on the ice for both goals against in Game 1, but I believe that’s it for the playoffs so far.
That's right I was thinking game 1, when the guy roofed it. I guess I missed him being on the ice for the first goal.

K1900L

Dec 27, 2019
Växjö up 1:0, Seider on the ice, didn't look great, might have lost his man.

K1900L

Dec 27, 2019
I can't see Rögle win @ Växjö next game, hence I believe if they don't come back in the last two periods that the finals are basically done -- it is not impossible but very unlikely with the good goaltending and solid defending of Växjö. Rögle isn't able to create A quality chances: if they shoot they either miss or hit the goalie.

Edit:
-Rögle makes it 1:1 early in the 2nd.
-2:1 Rögle on the pp, game is becoming rough.

Last edited:

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Much better 2nd period by Rögle. Seider is having a very quiet game so far.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Seider was playing with a mild concussion this series after being hit in the jaw with a helmet last week. He looks a little slower to act when compared to earlier rounds.

Reactions: K1900L

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
The too-many-men penalty at the end of the 3rd was so bad. Even though Växjö didn't score on the PP; they scored on the o-zone faceoff right after so it felt game-deciding.
To make that call with less than 2 minutes left of a tied playoff game is insane.

Overall though Växjö probably deserved this game. I think Rögle has still been better this series. They're just not getting saves, and obviously some key guys are not 100%, maybe including Seider.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Literally every game this series has been the same, Rögle starts great and then Växjö slowly works their way into the game and wins.

drwings40

Dec 27, 2015
Even though Rogle dominated in the 1st period, nothing really goes in their way at the end. Vaxjo just always seems to easily shift momentum and come away with a victory.

K1900L

Dec 27, 2019
I don't see how Växjö could choke this, even if they still somehow lost this game.
Far more mature and experienced than Rögle.
Seider's season will probably end in 15 minutes.

Does anybody know what the plans afterwards are? Will he come to NA or stay in Europe?

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
I don't see how Växjö could choke this, even if they still somehow lost this game.

Does anybody know what the plans afterwards are? Will he come to NA or stay in Europe?

he'll probably play in the worlds unless he has an injury or something

he said he wanted to a while back

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018

If he intends to play for the German WC team, then he will probably report to their camp. There's no reason to come to NA until prior to 2021-22 season starts. Unless he plans on living in Michigan for the summer to train locally, but most young kids don't make that decision for a few years, if ever. Not until they settle down and plant their own roots.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad