Prospect Info: Everything Sweden Part III - SHL Playoff Time

Does Moritz Seider Lead Rogle BK to their first SHL Ship?

• Total voters

r0bert8841

Jan 2, 2009
Michigan
I like this. If Berggren is going to become an NHLer, he needs to get to NA ice sooner rather than later. He is a very talented player, but he plays a very European styled game. This isn't a popular opinion around here but I think it will be a longer adjustment for him than Raymond or Seider whose game will translate better to NA ice. I think both he and Raymond will split time between the AHL and NHL next year and be put on similar tracks.

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
It’s a crit!

giphy.gif
Here's a link to my DnD character. a High Elf name Za'dina De'troit.
Za%27dina De%27troit

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
I like this. If Berggren is going to become an NHLer, he needs to get to NA ice sooner rather than later. He is a very talented player, but he plays a very European styled game. This isn't a popular opinion around here but I think it will be a longer adjustment for him than Raymond or Seider whose game will translate better to NA ice. I think both he and Raymond will split time between the AHL and NHL next year and be put on similar tracks.

I think Berggren would be fine with his playstyle as there are plenty of guys in the NHL with similar skillsets and playstyles. He's not physical but his game isn't predicated on that. Kronwall has been working with him on specific tasks and Berggren stated that this year he's cutting more to the middle and following Kronwall's advice by being less of a perimeter guy.

There's been some good game footage of how he'll draw 3 or 4 opposition players to box around him before he dishes it off when cutting to the middle. Other times he fakes a drive to the net, then makes a nifty pass while heading behind the net or after curling back towards the boards.

golffuul

Oct 24, 2011
I think Berggren would be fine with his playstyle as there are plenty of guys in the NHL with similar skillsets and playstyles. He's not physical but his game isn't predicated on that. Kronwall has been working with him on specific tasks and Berggren stated that this year he's cutting more to the middle and following Kronwall's advice by being less of a perimeter guy.

There's been some good game footage of how he'll draw 3 or 4 opposition players to box around him before he dishes it off when cutting to the middle. Other times he fakes a drive to the net, then makes a nifty pass while heading behind the net or after curling back towards the boards.
Yeah...I noticed from the beginning of the year to the end, that his game moved from being outside of the circles to being more inside the circles, which is good for his NA development.

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

K1900L

Dec 27, 2019
20 minutes to go till game three begins, Rögle really need to step up their finishing this time in order to not get swept in the next two games.
Which ever way it goes, it is fantastic that Seider was able to get some playoff experience.

K1900L

Dec 27, 2019
Why is Seider in the box, what a bs call, he didn't do anything but defend himself.

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
I am...super down for that. My roommate is my DM in one of my sessions, I'm sure I can convince him to one shot something.

God, I wish I could be a part of that, with a Seider themed, intelligent, Goliath Barbarian (so much for no offense), but sitting over here in Germany that won't be possible I fear.
I haven't been able to play for so long and will have to continue to live vicariously through others (like watching Critical Role).

If you guys actually pull this off I hope you'll have a lot of fun.

Oh right, back on topic:
It is looking good for Rögle through two periods. I am curious how hard Växjö is goingt to push in the 3rd and how many minutes Mo will play.

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
I am...super down for that. My roommate is my DM in one of my sessions, I'm sure I can convince him to one shot something.
If serious I am down. Have been running 3.5 and now pathfinder for years - currently on roll20

Nice win for Rogle, time to sweep the rest of the series. Wish I could watch these.

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
God, I wish I could be a part of that, with a Seider themed, intelligent, Goliath Barbarian (so much for no offense), but sitting over here in Germany that won't be possible I fear.
I haven't been able to play for so long and will have to continue to live vicariously through others (like watching Critical Role).

Oh right, back on topic:
It is looking good for Rögle through two periods. I am curious how hard Växjö is goingt to push in the 3rd and how many minutes Mo will play.
Noon Eastern on a Sunday, you'd have plenty of time to play :)

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
If serious I am down. Have been running 3.5 and now pathfinder for years - currently on roll20

Nice win for Rogle, time to sweep the rest of the series. Wish I could watch these.
Would you be up for 5e? We'd just need like 2 more people interested in a hockey themed DnD session lol

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020

Make the switch to 5E and it's gametime, baby!

Oh right, back on topic:

It's possible to play remote on Roll20. It's a really easy interface to use with just about all the information you need. You just need discord to chat. I've been using it to play with my friends back in California since the pandemic started.

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
Noon Eastern on a Sunday, you'd have plenty of time to play :)

It's possible to play remote on Roll20. It's a really easy interface to use with just about all the information you need. You just need discord to chat. I've been using it to play with my friends back in California since the pandemic started.

I'm not yet on Roll20, but will look into that.
I used to be on discord a lot to keep in touch with my best friend (also the last remaining member of my former D&D group who was still interested in playing), but since he passed away in 2019 I haven't even logged on to Discord. This would be goood reason to return though.

The only real remaining obstacle would be my unpredictable work schedule. My dad and I are running our own business, which grants me a lot of freedoms I would not have in another job, but one downside is that I don't have any days off. Not Holidays, not Sundays or any other days. Most of the time that's no problem because as long as I get the work done in time it doesn't matter when or how, but if something urgent comes up, I have to drop whatever I'm doing and take care of things.

But maybe we should move this to PMs or a different thread, so we don't get too off topic here. Personally I think D&D is never off topic, but I am no mod.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad