Prospect Info: Everything Sweden Part III - SHL Playoff Time

Does Moritz Seider Lead Rogle BK to their first SHL Ship?

• Total voters

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
It’s a crit!

giphy.gif

As a major D&D nerd I approve this gif. :clap:

K1900L

Dec 27, 2019
Växjö is collectively just more mature, if Rögle doesn't win this one it'll be very tough. They would need to go on a run and I don't think they have the coolness and stability to do so, especially with goalkeeping like this in a game where one goal is the difference.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Växjö is collectively just more mature, if Rögle doesn't win this one it'll be very tough. They would need to go on a run and I don't think they have the coolness and stability to do so, especially with goalkeeping like this in a game where one goal is the difference.

Rogle is a super skilled team and they play a very fast up-tempo game. Vaxjo is very disciplined and structured so it's going to be more difficult for Rogle to slow things down but I think they have a shot. They'd be even better if Hoglander was still with the team, though.

Reactions: K1900L

K1900L

Dec 27, 2019
Too inexperienced, Rögle doesn't do much with their posession and therefore loses.
Skating and passing without shooting doesn't get you goals.
This will be hard for Rögle and Seider.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
That 2nd goal was the killer
Yep. Two games in a row where Rifalk allows weak, backbreaking goals. Can't give up easy goals against a team like Växjö.

Will be very tough for Rögle to turn it around but I don't think it's impossible.

Also I really feel like they need to lean more on Seider and Gelinas. A game like this that goes to OT they should be up at 25-26 minutes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad