McKenzie: Every Hurricanes player except Aho is available

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Could see the Oilers interested in one of Hanifin /Slavin.
Could see Chiarelli offering up Draisaitl for one of them and moving RNH back to C.
It would be a Chiarelli type of deal. [example Hall for Larsson]

HenrikW

Feb 21, 2018
Could see the Oilers interested in one of Hanifin /Slavin.
Could see Chiarelli offering up Draisaitl for one of them and moving RNH back to C.
It would be a Chiarelli type of deal. [example Hall for Larsson]

And he trades Draisaitl for a LHD why? Don't be daft. Chia might lose value on trades but he doesn't outright trade away from need.

Reactions: wintersej

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
This is being discussed:

To Nashville:
Skinner + Faulk + 2019 1st

To Carolina:
Rinne + Subban
Sure, after Poile holds a conference with Laviolette stressing heavily that he doesn't want to break the core of the team after hearing the leading players' opinions, he'll be sure to do just that.
Better yet, for an unknown commodity. While dealing our top 2 player away.

Lovsan

Oct 18, 2015
Finland
This is being discussed:

To Nashville:
Skinner + Faulk + 2019 1st

To Carolina:
Rinne + Subban

I would accept this deal asap :)

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
This has to be nerve wrecking for Caniacs, have a rube like Waddell put in charge followed by open season on your roster.

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
This has to be nerve wrecking for Caniacs, have a rube like Waddell put in charge followed by open season on your roster.

No, we’re not worried because we’ve actually read everything that’s been said by the team.

It is not “open season” on our roster. We are not having a fire sale or selling low on anyone. That much has been made obvious by reading comments from Dundon and Waddell. They’ve been posted numerous times on the trade board yet posters read the title of this thread and rush in with shitty offers.

Also, Don Waddell does not have sole control in making trades. Management is now structured like a hive mind where numerous hockey professionals weigh in on important decisions and come to a joint conclusion. That has been reported in the media numerous times as well. I guess people just hear what they want to hear.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
And he trades Draisaitl for a LHD why? Don't be daft. Chia might lose value on trades but he doesn't outright trade away from need.

Exactly. He will overpay from strength to fill a need sure. But he isn’t going to overpay to add to a position where they are full, especially for a question mark with his job in the line

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
What's the Carolina ask for a combo of:
Vic Rask & Elias Lindholm?

What's a realistic return for the European duo?

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
What's the Carolina ask for a combo of:
Vic Rask & Elias Lindholm?

What's a realistic return for the European duo?

depends on the team who is asking. I think we need a solid veteran winger to play on the side of Necas and Zykov or Aho and TT; Svech would play on the other line the new acquisition doesnt. Goaltender or Center works as well.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
depends on the team who is asking. I think we need a solid veteran winger to play on the side of Necas and Zykov or Aho and TT; Svech would play on the other line the new acquisition doesnt. Goaltender or Center works as well.

From Calgary's end?

Our vet winger who might fit the mould is Michael Frolik. He's a good player, some ugly PDO this season.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
From Calgary's end?

Our vet winger who might fit the mould is Michael Frolik. He's a good player, some ugly PDO this season.

hmm im struggling to find one that helps the Canes. I'd expect the NHL wingers that you'd be willing to move are ones that are under-performing their contract, like Frolik, Brouwer and Backlund.

How about
Ferland
One of your young goalies (preferably Rittich)
+ something

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
hmm im struggling to find one that helps the Canes. I'd expect the NHL wingers that you'd be willing to move are ones that are under-performing their contract, like Frolik, Brouwer and Backlund.

How about
Ferland
One of your young goalies (preferably Rittich)
+ something

Ferland, Frolik, Gillies?

FYI, Backlund is not under-performing, neither is Frolik. I don't even want to mention Brouwer. lol ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad