Evander Kane - What’s the Issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RR44

Jan 29, 2024
Oilers fans please fill us in. He came into Edmonton 2 years ago and absolutely lit it up in the playoffs. He has barely replicated anything similar since. What’s the issue?

It's Evander Kane doing Evander Kane things...another in a lengthy list of me first, never my fault player who will inevitably put his own interests ahead of what he can do to fit in and help in a team first way + let down those who vouch for him.

OilWagon

Jul 20, 2019
Edmonton
He's probably just pouty that he's been reduced to a 3rd line role, but with his play this year he can't stay in the top 6. Honestly he hasn't been the same since his wrist was cut last year.

Reactions: HockeyWooot

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
What makes him a "clown"?

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass

View attachment 844118
View attachment 844119

When you post online bragging how rich you are with bricks of money + when a teammate is so disgusted by your selfish behaviour he throws your clothes in a shower, that's a good indicator of clown like behaviour. There's much, much more you can find online explaining what makes Kane a clown.

Man if you’re still defining him from shit from over 6 year ago then I don’t know what to say. Dude has kept his head down and kept himself out of the headlines. It’s just unfortunate that age coupled with his physicality has slowed his game down significantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad