GWT: Europa League - Knockout Playoffs and Knockout Rounds

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Denial of an Obvious Goal Scoring Opportunity.
lool Good to know.

Anyway its a fair result. But we cant have one European game without someone crying about barca and refs. UNless they lose of course.

Fun match wasnt quality quite the opposite which caused commotion for both sides. They both should be better next time. Key for barca is if they get Pedri/ Busi back. As a midfield of Frenkie, Kessi and Roberto is an eye sore.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
lool Good to know.

Anyway its a fair result. But we cant have one European game without someone crying about barca and refs. UNless they lose of course.

Fun match wasnt quality quite the opposite which caused commotion for both sides. They both should be better next time. Key for barca is if they get Pedri/ Busi back. As a midfield of Frenkie, Kessi and Roberto is an eye sore.

To be clear, I'm not saying there's any Barca conspiracy with the ref, just that VAR is incompetent.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Thoughts on Ralphina being kept on the field D2M?

Gotta think that United are the favourites, no? Getting two away goals at Camp Nou is massive.
You wouldn't beat Union if you made it deep enough to face us, so what does it matter when you are eliminated? :dunno:
You can't even score a lonely goal against a rebuilding Ajax club, talk to me when you lot can put one by World Class goalkeeper, Ederson.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Thoughts on Ralphina being kept on the field D2M?

Gotta think that United are the favourites, no? Getting two away goals at Camp Nou is massive.

You can't even score a lonely goal against a rebuilding Ajax club, talk to me when you lot can put one by World Class goalkeeper, Ederson.
There's no away goal rule anymore. It's tied going into the second leg.

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
Fun game, defending optional. Surprising given Barca's defensive record.

Loved the approach from ten Hag. Same again next week.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Are you not entertained? Exciting game of football between two spectacular teams. Gavi isn't ready for games like these yet. Ref was the worst thing today, even though he's usually really good in Serie A.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium

Away goals don't matter anymore

Kinda meh game from Barça especially after Pedri went out bit still had plenty of chances to win the game. Utd too. So fair result for me. If Pedri is healthy I think we win at Old Trafford.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Are you not entertained? Exciting game of football between two spectacular teams. Gavi isn't ready for games like these yet. Ref was the worst thing today, even though he's usually really good in Serie A.
I thought Gavi was good. I wouldnt call either team spectacular tbh.

Reactions: les Habs

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Whenever Busquets is out we defend like headless chicken, and we get rattled. That's not a coincidence. De Jong can't fill his boot defensively. Hes much better going forward.
Hes still the better midfielder. Had Busi been in this game he would've likely had some awful moments. Like he has repeatedly in big games recently. Yeah, he's been solid in the league but against an top top team he will get exposed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad