GWT: Europa League - Knockout Playoffs and Knockout Rounds

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Need to see it again with that in mind. I thought there was another defender in the vicinity.

Next defender was 5 yards further from goal and well inside of where Rashford was. Without the foul Rashford would have had an open shot from, at absolute worst, about the corner of the 6 yard box. It's a textbook DOGSO situation.

1676574931163.png

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
VAR keeping Ajax in this. They've been outplayed at home and a disallowed Union goal is the first thing their supporters have had to cheer about.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I am not saying we will win this tourney, but I am very happy that one of United/Barca will be eliminated before Arsenal starts playing. Along with PSV and Sevilla, both of those should reduce the talent in this competition.

You wouldn't beat Union if you made it deep enough to face us, so what does it matter when you are eliminated? :dunno:

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
That only matters to cowards who fear having to face the best :sarcasm:
Only the brave make their path more difficult for the challenge. Respect.

Could have easily been a handball pen, and then it hit the post. And now a couple good saves/punches from De Gea

Varcelona paying the ref as usual.

Been happening for 20 years
if they were paying the refs, they would have just gotten a pen for the ball hitting Fred's arm

Reactions: cgf

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Only the brave make their path more difficult for the challenge. Respect.

Could have easily been a handball pen, and then it hit the post. And now a couple good saves/punches from De Gea

if they were paying the refs, they would have just gotten a pen for the ball hitting Fred's arm

We don't have the privilege of competing with chokers like Citeh. We're competing with a machine like Bayern :dunno:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad