GWT: Europa/Conference League - Knockouts

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Unable to watch any today, but Brighton down 2-0 in Rome on the cusp of half and, if the stats are anything to go by, getting pretty badly dominated.

Meanwhile a heavily rotated Leverkusen is at risk of a first loss of the season over in Baku - a stadium where they won in the group stage on a 94th minute penalty.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
This is not going to plan. Definitely feeling the injuries and general difference in class today.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Not Klopp's best sub, Bradley scores a banger for an own goal, then he misses his man and Konate has to run too hard to catch up to him and does his hamstring in.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Besides Estupinan and Joao Pedro, who that would normally be in the starting XI isn't today?
Mitoma for sure and likely March. Ferguson is slightly banged up hence why he is on the bench to start. Hinshelwood was also in great form and likely gets in the team ahead of Igor if healthy.

Other than that, much of the bench is banged up. The # of players at 100% is few and the congested schedule has only amplified the issue.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Diaz makes it four, Klopp should change the attacking line. Put the kids in.

Teams looking for an attacking right back should call and inquire about this Preciado on Sparta

Wee Baby Seamus

Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Mitoma for sure and likely March. Ferguson is slightly banged up hence why he is on the bench to start. Hinshelwood was also in great form and likely gets in the team ahead of Igor if healthy.

Other than that, much of the bench is banged up. The # of players at 100% is few and the congested schedule has only amplified the issue.
Totally forgot about Mitoma, goober moment on my part

• Haha
Reactions: robertmac43

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
There’s a few good players clubs should buy from them.
Meh, I mean, they're losing 4-1 at home, who else caught your eye? Maybe Solbakken, for his age and pedigree. Everyone else sucked haha

I heard good things about this kid who's coming in Salah haha

Brighton is getting killed.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Meh, I mean, they're losing 4-1 at home, who else caught your eye? Maybe Solbakken, for his age and pedigree. Everyone else sucked haha

I heard good things about this kid who's coming in Salah haha

Brighton is getting killed.

The Athletic apparently just included CB Vitík on a list of eight players to look out for

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
their goalie has been decent. That giant striker who just came on is interesting. Couple of guys who could play a counter attack. But who knows, it’s one match.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
if i have to leave chelsea

chelsea.jpg

Wee Baby Seamus

Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
I have always loved Plymouth's kits - that would be a great shout
this is a major reason why, but they're also a likable group. first season back in the Championship since 2010 this year, and they've been really solid (although a bad run of form has come at a bad time and they're now just hovering over the drop again). some really good players in the squad - i expect morgan whittaker to be playing in the PL next year.

taking advantage of UK shipping to my partner, i bought my buddy who's a Spurs fan (and has joined me in Argyle love) an Alfie Devine Plymouth Argyle kit.

Reactions: robertmac43

Ad

Upcoming events

• Great Britain vs Finland
    Great Britain vs Finland
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $400.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Event closes