Post-Game Talk: Error Code: BOS3-2MTL Too Many Penalties Allowed

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
I disagree.I want to see what this team looks like with a completely healthy roster and a 920% Price.....then we can talk.They are holding their own for now and have slipped recently but we still haven't seen the full roster and there are some key pieces missing.

Same can be said about the other teams

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
It's a real mess but we can finally start to add Weber to this line-up and by some comments on twitter, Juulsen won't be out very long. So the question now is who's leaving, who's staying...and who's not playing.

Weber
Petry
Benn
Reilly
Juulsen
Ouellet
Schlemko
Mete
Alzner
Kulak

Can't carry 10 d-men.......Bergevin got about 1 or 2 weeks to clean it up.

They were saying on HNIC last night Montreal is looking to add a veteran D soon, naming St Louis and LA as potential trading partners. I say Alzner and Benn are gone, via waivers or small moves. Nobody would touch Schlemko, nobody. Mete to Laval, most likely.

Kulak has looked good, fit in well, he'll be returned soon.

Weber, Petry, Juulsen, Reilly, Benn and Alzner untill something gives I'm guessing. Schlemballs and Alzner can take turns riding the pine.

crosbyshow

Aug 25, 2017
Yeah but did you see his outstanding goal where he deked two guys? Guess what that means? That means that Johnny D is going to be doing that a lot more even if it's ill timed and hurts the team, just watch.

How drouin cost us 2 points yesterday?? How? If he is not there the game is 2 - 0.

Reactions: Aldo Montoya

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
They’re is at least 20 posters,here that haven’t posted one single positive comment about this team since the beginning of the year, must of them are not here when the team is winning, they just come here to say i told you so when the team is loosing,they actually act the same way that my habs haters friends do, so i dont waste my time reading these guys anymore.

Beginning of the year? Christ there's some who I've never seen post a positive thing in 8 years of reading/posting on here. I'm all for trolling and poking fun but goodness they need to learn to pick their spots better.

Reactions: MrGold and McTusk

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
Huh?

Give me the 4 Bruins anyday over the 4 habs.

Anyway this post was just to show that every teams get through injuries problems. We are not in an unique situation at all.

That's not really the point in any way, we don't have the depthBoston does so losing those pieces makes a big difference, clearly

It was close because one team was missing their top line center, and their top 3 defenseman.

We were missing our top defenseman and then a bunch of filler players, it's not comparable.

Of course it is

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
How drouin cost us 2 points yesterday?? How? If he is not there the game is 2 - 0.
So if you contribute offensively it allows you to basically be braindead in other aspects of the game? He crosschecked Backes in the face at centre ice with 5 minutes left in the game, surely you are joking or maybe you just started watching hockey?

Reactions: Pickles

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Same can be said about the other teams

Boston is missing just about their entire blueline and how many times were they making boneheaded turnovers on unforced plays or letting our guys run circles around them? They may not be great but they’re atleast buying into what their coach is saying and following a script. Our guys are skating around like their at a Sunday drop in game at a community rink. Absolutely no structure.

Reactions: ArtPeur

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I'm sure you guys are real fun at parties.

Here is an idea let people be fans. Stop acting hollier then thou because someone got a little excited over exciting hockey for the first time since 2013.

You can enjoy that they're playing the game in a more entertaining way, I certainly appreciate it.. while simultaneously acknowledging that the team is still a couple seasons from bottoming out, making shrewd moves, and adding some keys pieces through draft or free agency before they're an actual team that can do anything relevant in the context of winning.

The problem is, and I'm guilty of it too, is the team comes out of the gate hot and the "believer" side starts shoving it in people's faces, so when they go cold.. the "hater" side shoves it back.

Jul 6, 2016
Despite having got only 2 points in the last four games, Habs played very competitive and entertaining brand of hockey in three of these four games. Two OT losses, and a very tight 3-2 game last night.

I was expecting a competitive and entertaining hockey team in Montreal this year. Not a Championship.

We should be quite satisfied with the overall outcome so far. + Weber, Byron, Armia and Juulsen will be there eventually.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
So we tankin yet? Too many penalties against the 3rd best PP in the league is a problem and we're still 28th in the league and 18th for the PK. You can't possibly want to make the playoffs with that.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
You can enjoy that they're playing the game in a more entertaining way, I certainly appreciate it.. while simultaneously acknowledging that the team is still a couple seasons from bottoming out, making shrewd moves, and adding some keys pieces through draft or free agency before they're an actual team that can do anything relevant in the context of winning.

The problem is, and I'm guilty of it too, is the team comes out of the gate hot and the "believer" side starts shoving it in people's faces, so when they go cold.. the "hater" side shoves it back.
What a beautiful post right here.

Jul 6, 2016
So we tankin yet? Too many penalties against the 3rd best PP in the league is a problem and we're still 28th in the league and 18th for the PK. You can't possibly want to make the playoffs with that.

This year only ONE team is already out of Playoffs race. Anything can happen. And tanking might mean finishing a handful of points from a Playoffs spot.

Jul 6, 2016
Hudon gave it all yesterday night. The kid understands what he needs to do to keep a regular job at NHL level. Good luck to him !

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017

Only one of those sides is even remotely pleasant to interact with on a forum, but it takes all kinds

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Why the panic? Why the "Oh! The humanity" cries? REBUILD. Perspective.

If Bergevin is rebuilding, why are pundits saying that the Habs are looking to acquire a veteran defenceman?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad