Erik Karlsson (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fasterthanlight

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2009
Seattle, WA
Oh that’s fine, I just wanted confirmation that it was recent, or last night or whatever.
Yeah there's no guarantee that it's recent. But I can verify the guy who posted it is also the guy in the photo based on some serious internet stalking so either he is an excellent troll who got a pic with them months ago and precision timing posted it at the perfect time, or it's recent (the Facebook post says it was last night).

Alaskanice

Sep 23, 2009
1 1/2 hours away
Yeah there's no guarantee that it's recent. But I can verify the guy who posted it is also the guy in the photo based on some serious internet stalking so either he is an excellent troll who got a pic with them months ago and precision timing posted it at the perfect time, or it's recent

This kind of spooks me but it is today’s world. In that vein, good on ya!!

Reactions: fasterthanlight

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
So I kind of don't want to post it here because it's a pic that the waiter posted to a closed Facebook group (even though the group has 20K members). Here's the link to the Facebook group though:

San Jose Sharks

But it's also on Reddit. Also we can't verify how old the photo is, but I think we can definitely call this an E6

thanks for posting this. Has anybody commented on the waiters picture asking him how recently that was taken?it just seems like it would be a little weird for him to post a photo taken back in like September or October unless he’s just trying to stir up the fan base which would be really cruel lol.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Joined and looked at the Sharks FB board where the message was originally posted from. It was posted 8 hours back. Checking to see from the poster if this was actually taken around then as well.

RoloTonyBrownTown

Oct 31, 2018
DW is absolutely the kind of guy who would take a player like EK to thank him for his time in San Jose and wish him the best of luck in his next chapter with the Las Vegas Golden Knights.

As a Sharks fan, I am broken and defeated to the point where I take good omens as bad.

Reactions: pappaf2

RoloTonyBrownTown

Oct 31, 2018
Stolen from Reddit.

QSb8vM2.jpg

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Lol. I still can’t get used to the idea of social media and the way our privacy has completely gone out the window.
It’s not that I don’t appreciate the information.

Yeah. It is pretty awkward. But if you choose to go out in public and agree to have your photo taken, all bets are off.

I don't envy people who have public lives and recognizable. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA