Erik Karlsson has been on the ice for 11/13 goals against so far this series.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Here's the problem with that style of now. 1) They make a ridiculous amount of money for their fluffed regular season stats. They never produce like in that playoffs. 2) They are usually injured because of their style of play. 3) Their a liability in tighter scoring games. It's not as open/high scoring as it was in the 80's.

Except for the last time Karlsson was in the playoffs and he produced at a :eek::eek::eek::eek: hair shy of a point a game clip, and was arguably the most dominant player in the world at that time.

And how does being offensive risk injury more than being a stay at home physical defenseman? I think you're way off base on that one.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Except for the last time Karlsson was in the playoffs and he produced at a **** hair shy of a point a game clip, and was arguably the most dominant player in the world at that time.

And how does being offensive risk injury more than being a stay at home physical defenseman? I think you're way off base on that one.

Idk.. Why is Hedman, EK, Burns, and Letang always injured?

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
Why be playing if your going to be a liability then? He was in one of the main reasons for the game 1 debacle .got walked a couple times.

The game 1 debacle? Lmao Karlsson was probably the best player on the ice in game 1. Absolutely dominant on both sides of the puck.

So what has happened in a week? Did he suddenly forget how to play hockey? Or perhaps he tweaked his groin and that could explain why he can barely move and is absolutely playing like trash?

Tough one.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Cool,and we have TBL and Pittsburgh sitting there so I guess they are crap too huh??

Coincidence.. Hedman, EK, Burns, and Letang all sitting together bounced out the 1st round. Coincidence? No. They aren't built for playoff hockey.

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
Coincidence.. Hedman, EK, Burns, and Letang all sitting together bounced out the 1st round. Coincidence? No. They aren't built for playoff hockey.

You are aware hockey is a team sport, no? I think you are trying too hard.

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
EK reminds me of Raikkonen’s Mercedes when Schumacher was all world at Ferrari.
That Mercedes would be running fast and looking like a sure winner, and
BLAMMO!! Something would blow up, just letting you down

Novak Djokovic

#24 and counting... #GOAT
Dec 10, 2006
Yet when a thread is made about him not being on the ice for a single ES goal against in the entire Olympics, or 2 ES goals in 7 games against Penguins in the ECF playing against Crosby in 2017 (who was on a tear), they get ignored.

He's quite clearly injured and not playing well as a result.

Reactions: Karl Prime

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
They won in spite of him.

So if players whom you don't like don't win the Cup, you use that as the ultimate argument that they are overrated. But when some of them do win the Cup, you say that it happened "in spite of them". Do you not realize how stupid this sounds?

Reactions: Canada Drai

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
So if players whom you don't like don't win the Cup, you use that as the ultimate argument that they are overrated. But when some of them do win the Cup, you say that it happened "in spite of them". Do you not realize how stupid this sounds?

Letang has been making the same mistakes his whole career. This didn't just start happening out of no where. He's always had a low hockey IQ. He was just a tad faster and use to be able to make up for it a little better. I've gone back and shown Letang making the same mistakes in previous Cup runs that have cost us the last two years. So yeah, I believe they won in spite of him.

Star Ocean

Dec 30, 2018
Why be playing if your going to be a liability then? He was in one of the main reasons for the game 1 debacle .got walked a couple times.
BECAUSE HE WAS INJURED FFS. Did you miss the games hedman had to sit out?!

Stop being dense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad