Injury Report: Erik Karlsson (Done for Season with Broken Thumb)

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
OK, so who drank Jobu's rum?

Anyone want to supply a goat we can sacrifice to break our curse? I'd suggest using a virgin, but I figure they're way harder to find these days than a goat....

Here ya go, one virgin goat

IMG_3683.jpg

Reactions: slocal

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
We need to ask the important question here

Who is going to wear the 3rd "A" now?

Vlasic?
Marleau?

There are literally no other candidates

Goodrow?
lol

This team stinks

Anomie2029

Oct 10, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
Sounds like he acknowledges that he himself needs to be better.

Absolutely. Kurz piece on Karlsson gives a decent insight to Karlsson and even Boughner's thoughts about his play.

We need to remember because of the groin injury and surgery he didn't really have an offseason to condition himself. I suspect we might see a dangerous Karlsson next season.

Reactions: Reggae Shark

Sysreq

Apr 9, 2015
If we trade Erik Karlsson back to the Senators after his bonus is paid on July 1st, it would only be a 9.5 mil a year hit in terms of real dollars to Melnyk. I'm just saying we should think about it.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
William Karlsson was out ~3 weeks with a broken finger.

:dunno:
It all depends on how and where the fracture is. I broke my thumb/Scaphoid of my wrist falling over playing baseball in a very similar way that Karlsson fractured his thumb, and I could even throw a baseball again for 3/4 months.

Edit just read his happened on a slap shot and not falling over. Assume the timeline has more to do with being out 10 pts with 24 left to play.

Last edited:

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Absolutely. Kurz piece on Karlsson gives a decent insight to Karlsson and even Boughner's thoughts about his play.

We need to remember because of the groin injury and surgery he didn't really have an offseason to condition himself. I suspect we might see a dangerous Karlsson next season.
The entire team should be better next season. This one was a disaster from the start. A full offseason to rest and prepare should do wonders.

Nth Turtle Reborn

Mar 15, 2019
Did anyone else hear Randy say it was an injury to EK65's knee that has him out the season. 18:40 roughly of the 1st period in the Devils game.

Probably a mistake, but he & Bakes didn't correct it.

Nth Turtle Reborn

Mar 15, 2019
I'm sure it was Randy having a flashback due to all the injury trauma the team have suffered, but it stood out to me all the same, was like an audible CLANG where i thought 'oh hell, i thought it was just a thumb!'

With all the thumb surgery details i'm sure it's nowt

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
I'm sure it was Randy having a flashback due to all the injury trauma the team have suffered, but it stood out to me all the same, was like an audible CLANG where i thought 'oh hell, i thought it was just a thumb!'

With all the thumb surgery details i'm sure it's nowt
He was probably just thinking about Hertl's knee

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad