Confirmed with Link: Eric Lindros To Have Number Retired On 1/18 Against Maple Leafs

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
Nah, I don't think they intentionally tried to kill him. That's nonsensical conspiracy horsebleep. But their incompetence in this case put his life in legitimate danger and I can't blame anyone for wanting out after that.

IDK if we can say that the Flyers on the Road actually did worse than any other team would have done under similar circumstances... they did miss the danger... but obviously it didn't alarm Lindros very much initially either... Had they been at Home, I'm certain they work it better with their full medical staff... especially with not travel limitations and constraints. Did the Home Team doctor on site do enough?... to call the Flyers incompetent and say that that could make him want to be traded is imo unfair... given the circumstances... there was much more behind the decision... and the Family Fued surely contributed much... both sides are at fault... but Lindros Family certainly went against the NHL/Prospects grain with their demands and expectations... did so since Before Juniors IIRC.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
I've thrown out the idea that I'm going to buy these at normal prices, I've already stooped to the level of trying to get a vendor to help me out.

Hope it works out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad