GWT: EPL week 29

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Mourinho is trying to lose this game.

Goes up 2 against a terrible team. Subs Rojo for Mata, making the back 5 a back 6.

Now they've conceded and cannot get out of their own box without holding it bc there is no MF.

I don't know wtf he's thinking. This is incredibly stupid.

Theon

No longer Reek
Jan 17, 2008
Stockholm
93rd minute, Valencia still running in full speed and gets a goal for his effort.

Best RB in the league.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Mourinho is trying to lose this game.

Goes up 2 against a terrible team. Subs Rojo for Mata, making the back 5 a back 6.

Now they've conceded and cannot get out of their own box without holding it bc there is no MF.

I don't know wtf he's thinking. This is incredibly stupid.

Mata looked to be grimacing a little, might be some knock or injury as well.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Mata looked to be grimacing a little, might be some knock or injury as well.

Mkhitarayan was warming up. He would have been perfect to link to Rashford in the middle.

Jose has done this before and it's cost us. Playing that many defenders with 20+ mins to go against a team that couldn't handle our speed is ridiculous. No reason to sit back and invite them.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Mkhitarayan was warming up. He would have been perfect to link to Rashford in the middle.

Jose has done this before and it's cost us. Playing that many defenders with 20+ mins to go against a team that couldn't handle our speed is ridiculous. No reason to sit back and invite them.

There wasn't really any proper midfielders to put out there. But it was obvious the players weren't used to playing with a set-up like that, plenty of confusion.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
reports of Wenger agreeing with the club to stay one more season...

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
city's buzzing but if they don't convert on it soon liverpool is going to wake up

Pyromaniac

May 29, 2012
Was that a foul on Mane? My stream is giving me trouble, didn't get to see it clearly.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Klavan playing exactly like Sakho today. Some great defensive plays, but a lot of bad balance and some falling down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad