GWT: EPL week 29

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
West Brom's second goal was offside imo. Cech hurt.

Still inexcusable to give up two corner goals in the exact same manner.

At this point, as much love and respect as I have for him, wenger needs to go. I don't know who to hire. But he needs to go.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Embarrassing from Arsenal.

Love how not really a single player seem to give a "#"$$. That isn´t just on Wenger.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY

If he was offside on the first ball it was only by a millimeter so that's a really hard call to make from the other side of the pitch, and on the actual shot he didn't affect play in any way so him being in an offside position doesn't matter.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
It's difficult to see anything other than Arsenal's next few seasons being pretty rough.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Yea, the box score on google has Arsenal with 67% possession and 2 shots in target compared to West Brom's 8.

And it's not like West Brom is some renowned turtle up and then unleash a devastating counter type teams.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Yea, the box score on google has Arsenal with 67% possession and 2 shots in target compared to West Brom's 8.

And it's not like West Brom is some renowned turtle up and then unleash a devastating counter type teams.

And Pulis teams have been terrible against the top half and good against the bottom half usually

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Cahill with a stupid decision

Huge dive and he was never going to come close to getting that ball

But still a stuoid decision by cahill putting the referee in that situation to make a call and it was a shove

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Cahill with a stupid decision

Huge dive and he was never going to come close to getting that ball

But still a stuoid decision by cahill putting the referee in that situation to make a call and it was a shove

Don't really think it was much of a dive at all. Looked like he was shoved whilst Cahill was stepping on his heel.

Still a slighty soft call though.

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
I didn't notice the step on the heel until you mentioned it

Regardless the referee signaled the penalty for the shove and he was also never going to win the ball

Seemed like a makeup call for the correct no goal decision..

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL

Still inexcusable to give up two corner goals in the exact same manner.

At this point, as much love and respect as I have for him, wenger needs to go. I don't know who to hire. But he needs to go.
Now we need to get into if firing Wenger does something or if the board is too incompetent to make a good hiring. Moh, even with his ********* attitude does bring up good points about this discussion. He personally isn't pro-Wenger or Wenger-out fanclub, what he see's is an incompetent board which do have the intelligence to make a good decision. He wants the whole board wiped clean off and put with high IQ people who then can make a decision on Wenger. That's where I am actually starting to lean towards to. If we're going to part ways with Wenger, the path to replace him needs to be done right instead of done with hast.

A midfield of Ox, Ramsey and Xhaka....LOL
Which one is the worst?...tough call....they all suck at football
Isn't it amazing how Arsenal went from a position of strength just two years ago to completely needing a full clean out those two years. Cazorla's injury sucks, but he's past 30 and won't ever be the same. We have to stop relying on him and spend whatever funds on a younger version of him (coughKantecough).

Weger out Blud!, you feel me Blud!
I've 'ad all I can take Fam, ...you feel me blud.
OMFG, Troopz. I don't disagree with the guy, but he's absolutely unbearable to listen to in a full conversation. Most times I have to turn it off after it reaches a minute or two. :laugh:

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Cahill redeems himself
conte hanging from the bench lol

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
To get three points tomorrow after what happened to Arsenal today and with Kane injured would be perfect. Last ten games with each one as important as the next, love it.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Wouldn't say that I'm too worried that Kane is out. Expecting him to be out for five games. I guess Burnley will be tough because of their home record, but Son seems to be in great form.

As long as he is back for the Chelsea game.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Firmino passed a fitness test, and Origi may too. Need both because neither can play 90 and anyone who would come in for them is out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad