GWT: EPL - Matchweek 5

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
f1 and chelsea double ups are the worst because my day usually ends up ruined

will be split screening the first half here.

hoping the best for mudryk and ugochukwu.

reality is if chelsea lose today the poch murmurs will start

keep in mind poch is only on a 2 year contract

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Absolutely beautiful football from Gallagher and garbage in the box from Sterling. :facepalm:

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Mudryk and Jackson linking up well so far. Sterling is running well but his decisions have been awful.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Ugochukwu looks like he belongs so far. Why did we spend another £170M on DMs?

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Poch has transformed Gallagher from a rabid bulldog to the best player on the pitch most matches. Guy has been outstanding again.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Mudryk showing class but his teammates can't finish.

Yes Ugochukwu was a good purchase.

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
i don’t really agree with the caicedo average and caicedo not being worth half his fee stuff but i will say i haven’t seen a difference between ugochukwu today and what caicedo has done SO FAR.

f***ing offside man. what a free kick by sterling .

Reactions: Blender

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Great free kick by Sterling, so close hitting the bar there. Unfortunate Colwill was offside.

i don’t really agree with the caicedo average and caicedo not being worth half his fee stuff but i will say i haven’t seen a difference between ugochukwu today and what caicedo has done SO FAR.
I think Ugochukwu has been better than Caicedo has been with Chelsea so far. Looks way more composed.

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
Poch has transformed Gallagher from a rabid bulldog to the best player on the pitch most matches. Guy has been outstanding again.
I'll agree to disagree somewhat on that.

Gallagher constantly has to look up and slows things down rather than making what is the quick-play which is often needed. His decision making looks off imo.

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Hopefully Broja is fit soon because the ball not going in for Jackson has got him out of sorts

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Mudryk is so inconsistent. I have made the Mitoma comparison before and will stick with it It's a tough spot where Mudryk needs to be playing a lot to get enough minutes under him to develop, but him playing all of those minutes is also a problem when Chelsea has higher expectations than that. It's a lot of money and time for a project.

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Disaster (hasn't been that bad today) but it'll never not be funny because he does something like that a few times a game

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Disaster (hasn't been that bad today) but it'll never not be funny because he does something like that a few times a game
Not Disaster's worst game, but I still want him to the bench when Badiashile comes back.

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Not Disaster's worst game, but I still want him to the bench when Badiashile comes back.
Can't wait for Badiashile to be back

Far and away Chelsea's best purchase under the new regime so far by the entire combination of performance, fee, etc.

That's a double foul not a yellow lol

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
mudryk might just need a loan as ridiculous as it sounds

ball never goes in the net

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
you have two strikers on the bench and chilwell. seriously take a cb off and change things up here. take jackson off and try washington or something. put colwill at cb.

great shot razz.

instead of starting one of the LBs poch starts 0 and then puts both on at the same time when in a 0-0 draw

very genius

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad