GWT: EPL - Matchweek 4

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
No way should Haaland be sent off thats a crazy take. If it was an LFC player you wouldnt have mentioned it at all. LFC are also too good to get officiating breaks but guess what they do.
As I said, to me it’s at least a yellow, but we’ve seen reds for that before.

I had a much bigger problem with the “foul” on the “goal” that should have made it 3-0. That was ridiculous.

For sure LFC are too good to get officiating breaks. The thing with City though is that the margin to finish ahead of them is so low, it’s impossible to finish ahead of them if they are getting all the breaks. They don’t need the help to finish first. We saw this last year.

think that is what happens but who knows.

I honestly don't think he has a clue about tactics.
It would be crazy to fire Gerrard now and put a new guy in place for those fixtures. especially with both in the same week. Got to give the new guy a chance.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Yup, nothing else matters just goals, goals, goals. Forget context, dont watch the game.... just open your fotmob and you can tell who's bad and who's good based off who scored.

No way should Haaland be sent off thats a crazy take. If it was an LFC player you wouldnt have mentioned it at all. LFC are also too good to get officiating breaks but guess what they do.

Gerrard may not be the master tactician we thought he is.
This explains the Pedri take from PB.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Nice away win, but still a lot to work on.

Sonny is absolute hot garbage so far this season.

Sanchez was awful in possession. Romero is sorely missed.

Emerson was also awful. If Doherty is still unfit, why is he on the bench?

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Sanchez was great, again. Spurs haven't conceded a goal with him in the lineup for almost 9 matches now. Keep him in, drop Davies.
Sanchez defended fine but was woeful in possession. Kept passing it back to Lloris.

But yes, I would like to see how Lenglet would do instead of Davies too.

Anyway...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad