GWT: EPL - Matchweek 4

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Newcastle controlling the game but down 1-0. They really need to get some better finishers in there.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I expect to see Spence make his debut this week. I think Sess will start one match and Perisic the other with Spence on the bench for both and I’d love to see him come on as a sub

Spurs unchanged starting 11. Spence is on the bench along with Sess and Sarr makes his first appearance on the bench as well

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
It’s not a bad take if you watch him play. He’s been awful. He scores and will score a lot because he’s a freak, still needs to adapt to city’s game.
It’s kind of been the other way around. City have been going down, and then they hit the panic button and do it Haaland’s way. Which is obviously working out decently well. But z City also was helped by a officiating again yesterday. At the minimum they should have been 3-0 down and other refs would have sent of Haaland for high boot five minutes after Ederson got bailed out. City are too good to also be getting the officiating breaks too.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
-
ASM is so fun to watch when he is on. Great goal from Neves today too.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Ya maybe when he adapts he'll start bagging 6 goals a game

Yup, nothing else matters just goals, goals, goals. Forget context, dont watch the game.... just open your fotmob and you can tell who's bad and who's good based off who scored.

It’s kind of been the other way around. City have been going down, and then they hit the panic button and do it Haaland’s way. Which is obviously working out decently well. But z City also was helped by a officiating again yesterday. At the minimum they should have been 3-0 down and other refs would have sent of Haaland for high boot five minutes after Ederson got bailed out. City are too good to also be getting the officiating breaks too.

No way should Haaland be sent off thats a crazy take. If it was an LFC player you wouldnt have mentioned it at all. LFC are also too good to get officiating breaks but guess what they do.

get that clown out of Villa Park. worse than Tim Sherwood
Gerrard may not be the master tactician we thought he is.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Yup, nothing else matters just goals, goals, goals. Forget context, dont watch the game.... just open your fotmob and you can tell who's bad and who's good based off who scored.
I can't believe you have to resort to personal insults but I guess that's your best way to defend an awful reactionary take.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad