GWT: EPL - Matchweek 38

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Leeds supporters in general are a different group. That's as nicely as I can put it

As for the Americans there... Adams played the best for sure. Aaronson didn't completely fit what they did with changes to manager. His injuries also did not help.

McKennie, I dunno. Playing him out of position, bringing him on loan, it wasn't really the right move.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Leeds supporters in general are a different group. That's as nicely as I can put it

As for the Americans there... Adams played the best for sure. Aaronson didn't completely fit what they did with changes to manager. His injuries also did not help.

McKinnie, I dunno. Playing him out of position, bringing him on loan, it wasn't really the right move.
They brought him there for Marsch, and then they fired Marsch. Brilliant.

Not that I think McKinnie is great but if they were going to can Marsch they shouldn’t have given him another transfer window

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis

McKinnie, I dunno. Playing him out of position, bringing him on loan, it wasn't really the right move.
Not to mention Wes was brought in to play under one manager and then pretty much immediately that manager got fired.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad