GWT: EPL - Matchweek 38

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
The final matchweek! Many battles have been decided. The title is wrapped up, Champions League and Europa League places have been decided, although Newcastle can still leapfrog Man U into 3rd. The battle for the conference league is on, with Aston Villa holding the 7th spot now, but Brentford and Tottenham capable of passing them. The permutations: Villa win, Villa is in. Villa loss or draw, Tottenham loss or draw, Brentford win, Brentford is in. Villa loss, Tottenham win or draw, Brentford loss or draw, Tottenham is in. Villa loss or draw, Tottenham win, Tottenham in. The last battle is at the bottom of the table, where two of Everton, Leicester, and Leeds will be relegated. An Everton win assures them of safety, while a draw would put them in danger if Leicester wins or if Leeds wins by at least 3. An Everton loss would see them relegated if either Leeds or Leicester win. There are some other minor positional battles, including the potential for Chelsea to drop as low as 14th.

HomeAwayTime and Date (CT)Venue
Aston VillaBrighton & Hove AlbionSun., May 28, 10:30 AMVilla Park
EvertonBournemouthSun., May 28, 10:30 AMGoodison Park
Leeds United Tottenham HotspurSun., May 28, 10:30 AMElland Road
BrentfordManchester CitySun., May 28, 10:30 AMGtech Community Stadium
Manchester UnitedFulhamSun., May 28, 10:30 AMOld Trafford
ChelseaNewcastle UnitedSun., May 28, 10:30 AMStamford Bridge
Leicester CityWest Ham UnitedSun., May 28, 10:30 AMKing Power Stadium
ArsenalWolverhampton WanderersSun., May 28, 10:30 AMThe Emirates
SouthamptonLiverpoolSun., May 28, 10:30 AMSt, Mary's Stadium
Crystal PalaceNottingham ForestSun., May 28, 10:30 AMSelhurst Park

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I don't have much of anything for Liecester as a club. I just like them more than Everton and Leeds
Would prefer Southampton stayed up and lost all three others.

I prefer Everton stays up of the options available but not going to ruin my day if they go down

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I really hope Pochettino doesn't make the same mistake Potter and Lampard has by playing 30 different players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad