GWT: EPL - Matchweek 35

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
For sure just that it seemed like the commentators went on and on about De Gea but it's not like he's the only who f***ed up.
I’ll be honest I think DDG should get 100% of the blame on that. Yes the backline f***ed up but they were able to limit it to a long range (ish) shot that was basically directly at DDG. De Gea should have saved it. It went through his hands.

This is with me acknowledging that every single person in that sequence messed up. Casemiro, Shaw, AWB, Lindelof all messed up there. DDG should still get 100% of the blame.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
For sure just that it seemed like the commentators went on and on about De Gea but it's not like he's the only who f***ed up.

The back line bobbled a ball a bit and the result was a weak shot from 40 yards out. There's nothing to go on and on about. It happened and wasn't great, but it's not a big deal.

The goal is like 99.5% DDG and 0.5% backline.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
The back line bobbled a ball a bit and the result was a weak shot from 40 yards out. There's nothing to go on and on about. It happened and wasn't great, but it's not a big deal.

The goal is like 99.5% DDG and 0.5% backline.
If I’m the keeper I take full responsibility. There’s no excuse for it to go by me
Top four creeping in as a possibility
Like I said yesterday it’s back on. United don’t have the guns right now

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Okay. Liverpool's still in it but United will probably still bag that 4th place barring a major disaster. Their schedule is really easy.

Yea United definitely still have the inside line. 1 point and 1 game advantage even if they don't get anything today, but the bigger issue is them generally looking completely lost offensively.

Outside of a good chunk in the first half against Spurs, they haven't looked dangerous in about a month.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Yea United definitely still have the inside line. 1 point and 1 game advantage even if they don't get anything today, but the bigger issue is them generally looking completely lost offensively.

Outside of a good chunk in the first half against Spurs, they haven't looked dangerous in about a month.
Liverpool also can still be passed by Brighton if Brighton wins their games in hand

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
So did something happen to Rebecca Lowe? Why do they have replacement Rebecca Lowe on the show now?

Liverpool also can still be passed by Brighton if Brighton wins their games in hand

True, but I'm assuming Brighton is gonna lose at least 4 more points this season to being screwed by the officials/VAR

Seriously though they still have games against Newcastle, City, and Arsenal, so they have a huge task to get max points from that.

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
United started okay but since then have been playing so slowly. Need Garnacho's spark off the bench.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Malacia just seems to actively get in the way when he's tracking back as opposed to actually helping anyone.

It's incredible how unaware he is of the flow of the game around him.

Reactions: Gecklund

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Malacia just seems to actively get in the way when he's tracking back as opposed to actually helping anyone.

It's incredible how unaware he is of the flow of the game around him.
It feels like he has a lot of natural talent but just thinks the game a few seconds too slow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad