GWT: EPL - Matchweek 35

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
He's not worth anything close to what people are saying, so from that perspective anyway, good time to make a profitable deal.

City has a pretty significant sell on percentage so Southampton will make money but not a fortune off a sale. They also will struggle to get back what they paid for someone like Onuachu, so they'll probably have to loan him out to clear his wages Sulemana also isn't living up to his price tag so might be another sent out on loan. So what they make for Lavia will cover what they'll probably lose on those 2.

The good thing about going down is Bazuna could really use the drop down. They'll probably sell Adams but Armstrong is good at that level. Not sure what they do on defense but if they can get a healthy Livramento for once that'll be huge and if they can keep Alcarez that would be another key player. Tella will probably be sold to Burnley so that'll hurt because he killed it this year but they should get Smallbone back who's a top midfielder at that level.

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
Guy is still trash.

Hoping Forest bottle this today. Southampton getting one back now.

He’s not trash, he’s just had a really unlucky season. Just started to get going and got injured. Few match him for heart and effort, and the goals are coming too.

Sorry I guess that we didn’t bottle it.

Reactions: luiginb

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
He’s not trash, he’s just had a really unlucky season. Just started to get going and got injured. Few match him for heart and effort, and the goals are coming too.

Sorry I guess that we didn’t bottle it.
There’s still time.

AlanHUK

5-14-6-1
Nov 27, 2010
Nottingham, England
his hold up play and the way he occupies defenders is so important for giving MGW, Johnson and now Danilo space to work, as well as giving the defenders an outball they can use with an actual hope of it not coming straight back

Reactions: 1865

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
Danilo. Oh my Danilo. What an absolute steal he's proving to be, if he's not worth £50m+ in the next few years i'll be very surprised.

Reactions: luiginb

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Danilo. Oh my Danilo. What an absolute steal he's proving to be, if he's not worth £50m+ in the next few years i'll be very surprised.
Danilo and Joao Gomes at Wolves people going to be kicking themselves over

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
McNeil shows what the benefit of confidence and having a manager who knows your strengths and plays you in your correct position can do. He needs to keep up the performances for 38 or 46 games next year instead of 10 though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad