GWT: EPL - Matchweek 3

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Match has opened up and play is flowing up and down more freely, Chelsea need to score one now not to make it too tense towards the end of match.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
They should take Jackson off for one of the backup GKs on the bench

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Great pass by Gusto. He looks too raw to be the starting rightback, but the talent is there.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Lockyer should have been tighter to Sterling, not sure why he dropped so deep and left the middle wide open.

Speaking of Lockyer if I was a betting man I would have him leading the league in yellows. He's a tad ro slow for this league and is gonna get a lot of yellows for holding.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
That goal is also classic Sterling :laugh:

Lose the ball, have it luckily bounce to a teammate, let a teammate do the real work, and then knock it in totally open from 10 yards out.
Useless, Chelsea should bench him and start Madueke instead.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Lockyer should have been tighter to Sterling, not sure why he dropped so deep and left the middle wide open.

Speaking of Lockyer if I was a betting man I would have him leading the league in yellows. He's a tad ro slow for this league and is gonna get a lot of yellows for holding.
Lockyer is one of the worst PL players I’ve seen in a while based on this game lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad