GWT: EPL - Matchweek 27 (ft. MW 7 and 8)

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I don't think Rashford played it up, the contact knocked his left foot into the back of his right knee.
You definitely could be right. To me it looked like Rashford pulled back a bit and that was what pushed his foot up into his right knee. I don’t think it was a dive or a foul though.

Why are we putting on the rickety cruise ship Maguire on against a team that has speed?

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I love how Taylor thought only 4 minutes should be added on for the entire second half but then added an extra 2:15 onto that 4 minutes because of stoppages.

The Garnacho stoppage alone was just shy of 3 minutes.

Reactions: Gecklund

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Clinical win for Arsenal. Fulham looked like they had absolutely nothing and that win helps Brighton a little.

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
The fact that the recipient of the tackle was consoling Casemiro, says all about the red.
He didn't mean to do it but unfortunately it is a red every time. I think that's why he was consoling him. Definitely a red, but completely accidental. In my opinion.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Is that much of a concern? I thought he was committed. Not that it matters. The embarrassment of young riches that Argentina has to choose from AFTER they win a world cup isn't fair.
We are not in Dybala territory honestly that was just nonsense. But there is always going to be some doubt until he suits up. From what he says and his actions there is commitment but Italy snapped up 3 player for this up coming window alone. Has me gun shy.

There is a boat load more than the usual for Argentina but his position is a bit thin.

Reactions: al secord

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I am not as confident as other Gooners about Arsenal winning the title, a three-game slide can absolutely be possible when the schedule gets thick in April, but I am very much enjoying this season regardless of what happens. Goals are coming from everyone and everywhere and Gabriel in particular is a crazy good-scoring CB even if he isn't the best defender.
Arsenal likely has the toughest matchup on paper, but Crystal Palace is a very tough team to break down at home. City should win, but I see both them and us drawing.

Besides that, all the top-half clubs should win their matches, but I could see Liverpool potentially losing. Bournemouth got ripped apart by Citeh at home and was unfortunate against the Arsenal. Since that is such a huge match for them at this point of the season, I could see them getting crazy desperate and pulling off a random win. Then Klopp will complain about how dense the schedule is and how football doesn't allow more subs (with some pissing at the ref in postgame).
Called it.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
I am not as confident as other Gooners about Arsenal winning the title, a three-game slide can absolutely be possible when the schedule gets thick in April, but I am very much enjoying this season regardless of what happens. Goals are coming from everyone and everywhere and Gabriel in particular is a crazy good-scoring CB even if he isn't the best defender.

Called it.
Can't really claim called it when the same post has City and Arsenal drawing.

I don't think anyone is really confident about winning the title yet. I was with the Gateway Gooners on Sunday and after the game, the attitude was basically "Holy shit, I can't believe we're still winning these games. This is so much fun, but I have no confidence it's going to stay like this and no idea how to act. But we're going to be back in Champions League so that's amazing."

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Another day, another Solly March is an underrated Premier league player post from me....Looking really good once again! The whole team in general is playing amazing in this derby.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad