GWT: EPL - Matchweek 25 (ft. MW 18)

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Disasi will deservedly get a huge huge huge amount of plaudits, but Gusto and Chilwell did very well on Doku and Foden.
I thought Malo Gusto was your best player, and I'm usually not a fan. Foden had one of his worst matches ever, I don't think Chillwell had much to do with that. Alvarez was off tonight too.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I thought Malo Gusto was your best player, and I'm usually not a fan. Foden had one of his worst matches ever, I don't think Chillwell had much to do with that. Alvarez was off tonight too.
Gusto has been better recently. Shown improvement

Reactions: Blender

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Disagree, Foden was bad because Chilwell was all over him.

Alvarez was very poor.

Gusto has been better recently. Shown improvement
He's still 20. If he can get the occasional moments of pure chaos out of his system, sky is the limit. He's been really good the last few matches.

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
We might just be best off playing a 5 atb with Reece at RCB to protect his hamstrings when he’s back if this is the standard for Gusto

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
I think the way Poch decided to handle that was a product of his bench, the more I think about it.

If Lavia or Ugochukwu are there, Caicedo comes off earlier.

He doesn’t trust Madueke or Mudryk, and that’s totally fair.

No Chukwuemeka who he does trust off the bench.

I think he could have left Palmer and Jackson on longer. Even when Palmer is gassed, he is quality on the ball

We had no outlets

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Removing Palmer and switching to 5 was the error. Palmer was tired and booked, but he also seldom does stupid fouls and so a second yellow was unlikely. He was also doing a very good job on Doku, and would've provided a way to get outlet balls up to Nkunku.

Reactions: Blender and Peen

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
It's torture watching your team try to hold on to a lead or a draw against City not gonna lie.

Funny how good Disasi has looked without having Silva yell and point at him for the entire game.

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
Another VAR mess in the Forrest West Ham game. Player gets his foot stepped on in the box after he is already past the player, VAR didn’t even have the ref take a look.

We’ve complained to the PGMOL so we’re getting nothing. It’s two games in a row the replays have *clearly* shown we should have a penalty. Neither given. They took the complaints personally and we’re paying the price.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
One of the more straight forward red cards I have ever seen there. Brighton with 80 minutes of playing up a man, got to come away with three points today.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Here's a clip of that horror show tackle for anyone who didn't see it. One of the worst tackles you can make.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $400.00