GWT: EPL - Matchweek 25 (ft. MW 18)

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Garnacho has lots of growing to do. Don’t think he will ever be a star with his lack of IQ. Basically Memphis 2.0 but worse in a lot of ways.

Reactions: luiginb

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
That is now 3 or 4 chances that should have been goals for United. Feel like that means there will be a stoppage time equalizer for Luton.

Amrabat hasn’t been great when given the chance for United.

'When given the chance' is key here. I don't disagree, he's been uneven at ManU, but he was played out of position to begin with and hasn't been getting a lot of minutes lately. Dude was incredible at Fiorentina and is still great for country. Seems like a wasted opportunity for Ten Hag. Maybe he'd not looking great at practice.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
'When given the chance' is key here. I don't disagree, he's been uneven at ManU, but he was played out of position to begin with and hasn't been getting a lot of minutes lately. Dude was incredible at Fiorentina and is still great for country. Seems like a wasted opportunity for Ten Hag. Maybe he'd not looking great at practice.
I mean he had a consistent run of games when Casemiro was hurt and he couldn’t keep up. He doesn’t fit in the PL.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
I mean he had a consistent run of games when Casemiro was hurt and he couldn’t keep up. He doesn’t fit in the PL.

How many games was that? Like less than 10?

Maybe he doesn't but ManU is ultra dysfunctional and borderline no one thrives there so I wouldn't write him off. He's shown too much at other spots and there's nothing about his game that shouldn't translate to the PL.

Amrabat goofed up by prioritizing reuniting with ETH over Liverpool.

Last edited:

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
How many games was that? Like less than 10?

Maybe he doesn't but ManU is ultra dysfunctional and borderline no one thrives there so I wouldn't write him off. He's shown too much at other spots and there's nothing about his game that shouldn't translate to the PL.

Amrabat goofed up by prioritizing reuniting with ETH over Liverpool.
The issue is that he’s slow though. He can’t play midfield without being like twice as fast.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Hojlund has been godawful after that early brace.
What? His hold up play was great, same with his link up play, he also had some great runs...Redcaf, usually negative nancies, came away with the same opinion. Same as Sky Pundits who also mentioned how dirty his shirt was, and that he keeps trucking.

Oh, and he got a 2nd, plus almost a 3rd.

I swear, some people on Hf, seem like they watch games very "Surface level".

Last edited:

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
What? His hold up play was great, same with his link up play, he also had some great runs...Redcaf, usually negative nancies pretty came away with the same opinion. Same as Sky Pundits who also mentioned how dirty his shirt was, and that he keeps trucking.

He had that bad instinct play where he tried to tic-tac-toe play that led to the breakdown leading Luton's goal. Than he had another instance where he held unto the ball for too long and got stuffed instead of passing the ball.

He did bounce back a bit after that comment.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
He had that bad instinct play where he tried to tic-tac-toe play that led to the breakdown leading Luton's goal. Than he had another instance where he held unto the ball for too long and got stuffed instead of passing the ball.

He did bounce back a bit after that comment.
Sure, but the positives definitely outshined the negatives.

The tic tac toe, was just as much the team having shit midfielders not doing their defensive duties.
Kid JUST turned 21, it is his first Prem season, he has had the weight of the world on his shoulders. He is getting praise EVERYWHERE, but HF, which comes as no suprise to me tbh.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00