GWT: EPL - Matchweek 25 (ft. MW 18)

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Sure, but the positives definitely outshined the negatives.

The tic tac toe, was just as much the team having shit midfielders not doing their defensive duties.
Kid JUST turned 21, it is his first Prem season, he has had the weight of the world on his shoulders. He is getting praise EVERYWHERE, but HF, which comes as no suprise to me tbh.

I'm not sure why you're acting like I'm saying the guy's worthless and should be sold or something.

At the time I made my comment, he had made some bad plays after scoring two goals. That's all I was saying, clean shirt or not.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
I'm not sure why you're acting like I'm saying the guy's worthless and should be sold or something.

At the time I made my comment, he had made some bad plays after scoring two goals. That's all I was saying, clean shirt or not.
That is not at all how I am acting though... Slightly hyperbolic that statement.

I just disagreed with the take is all.

Reactions: Evilo

Epictetus

YNWA
Jan 2, 2010
Ontario
Crowding the ref, avoiding yellow cards, throwing tantrums when they are not winning, they just keep getting away with it.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Well, at least we're all caught up and on the same playing field now as far as the title race goes. The h2h's with City are bound to be interesting. Liverpool's got theirs at home, ours is away.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00