GWT: EPL - Matchweek 21

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I've never seen a sport that unprotects their goalkeepers as this one. The one last week and that second Gabriel goal was just an absurd amount of interference by White lol. I understand that doing that is part of the rules, so I know it is legit. It's funny that you're not allowed to score if the team doesn't have two players back (some weird thing like that), but you are allowed to score "that" way as Gabriel did. Gabriel is an amazing goalscoring CB though, really outstanding quality by him.

I don't blame Roy at all, he's a good bloke who is probably 20 years past the time you'd want him to manage your team. I blame the CP suits who actually thought he was a good hire.

I love me some Toney, he ain't 80 million pounds worthy, but he has dragon energy.

Reactions: JPBolts

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
LFC going about as strong as they can. Might see some rotation on Wednesday.

Apparently Trent, Robertson and Szoboszlai are close; but we’re not ready for today

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Again, I go back to that Tottenham game and compare it to this. The lack of consistency pisses me off

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
My guess is that the reason VAR cleared it so quick is because the Bournemouth player was sort of battling with the other Liverpool player going into the challenge so wasn’t fully in control/wasn’t intending to do that.

But my response to that is you still need to be in control of your body. He handed with studs on the high ankle/shin with considerable weight. The fact that the referee didn’t call anything at all furthers the case that he didn’t see it properly.

Its those type of situations where I’d like VAR to be able to say “we’re not specifically recommending a red, but obviously you missed something so go take a look and see what you think”

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00