GWT: EPL - Matchweek 20

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Alexis' been great?
That's news to me. Every Pool game I watch with him a good game for him is no blunder and no particularly good play.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Alexis' been great?
That's news to me. Every Pool game I watch with him a good game for him is no blunder and no particularly good play.
He’s been great. He looks weird because he’s playing out of position but the positives have far outweighed the negatives.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
When I've seen him he's looked fairly good. Not up to his Brighton standards, but also much better than others who have left them.
It hasn’t looked pretty/easy on the eyes but he’s been very solid. Underlaying numbers back it up too. For example (not that it tells the whole story)

And I wil be first to say that it doesn’t necessarily match the eye test because he isn’t a natural in that position but he’s been doing great work and is a no doubt starter XI player for a team that should be undefeated this season. Yeah you can pick out some mistakes buts he’s gotten better too. Far from being a problem.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Am I the only one who sees a HUGE GULF between "being great" and "not being a problem"?

Maybe my definition of great is different but in no way shape or form has MacAllister been "great" in my book.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Am I the only one who sees a HUGE GULF between "being great" and "not being a problem"?

Maybe my definition of great is different but in no way shape or form has MacAllister been "great" in my book.
I mean that’s fair to say. he’s certainly not been bad. I think he’s been better than “good” . He’s not having like a PL team of the season, but that’s fine. I think it just depends what the threshold for great is and that’s going to be subjective". Liverpool is very happy with him. Team is doing very well and he is a big part of it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad