GWT: EPL - Matchweek 2

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I drafted KDB on another forum after his best season at Werder Bremen. I had him on the bench, but was thrilled to get him. Everyone laughed at the pick though. I wanted him at Barca years ago but at some point you knew it would never happen.

We’ll see what Chelsea does as the window closes, maybe even United too, but as it stands right now I would expect Arsenal to finish top 4.
My eyes were opened to KDB when he was playing on the wing vs USA in a friendly. Kept an eye on him since. Stood out incredibly. Must have been about 10’years ago now. Somehow.

Was a definite “Who is THAT guy moment”

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
BHA the better team during the game, but ends 0-0 draw. Both clubs lack the same thing, 1 or 2 top quality attackers.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Leeds started off hot but did not adjust at all when Southampton made their subs. Games ended 2-2 probably rightfully. Fun game for the most part.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
BHA the better team during the game, but ends 0-0 draw. Both clubs lack the same thing, 1 or 2 top quality attackers.
I had this one on the smaller screen today. Definitely need a little bit more quality in the final third but that is just the reality for this team going forward at this point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad