GWT: EPL - Matchweek 2

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Does Grealish money not count?

Anyway, Martinelli is dicing Fofana and he's going to need help before he's on a red
It counts, it just obfuscates the hundreds of millions they’ve thrown into the squad. So when evaluating how they should be approaching expectations, that seems a lot more relevant than deducting the 100+ million they got back for one player.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
And they say sarcasm is died…
Just checked for lols it isn’t. Ha
Poe's Law makes it impossible to tell who is serious or joking, and it applies to a lot of posters on this forum with absurd takes.

Google says 29°C in Seville and 31°C in Manchester right now. Looks like Seville was hotter earlier in the day.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Only because it's raining in Seville, and even then the Seville high is higher than Manchester. Do next weekend.
Of course usually Seville is warmer. Does La Liga still not give water breaks for 30°C+ weather like the PL does?

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Poe's Law makes it impossible to tell who is serious or joking, and it applies to a lot of posters on this forum with absurd takes.

Google says 29°C in Seville and 31°C in Manchester right now. Looks like Seville was hotter earlier in the day.
It’s hot in the Uk and has been for days. Walking is becomes unbearable. I can’t imagine places where’s its 50 degrees. It’s quite sad and then I see on Twitter climate hoax is trending. It’s like something out of the twilight zone.

Of course usually Seville is warmer. Does La Liga still not give water breaks for 30°C+ weather like the PL does?
When it’s really hot ya didn’t know this would trigger an argument lol.

Reactions: Blender

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
No idea tbh. Personally I'm all good with hydration breaks. I just felt like comparing this second temperatures is a little misleading.

Anyway Jesus is elite.

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019
Shiny new toy syndrome. Plus, they gave everyone and their mother an 8 as far as I can see. And I can't take these ratings seriously when they rated Kamara higher than McGinn who was everywhere on the pitch and not useless with the ball.

Onana was very chaotic, responsible for a goal against, but also the main reason Everton scored.
completely disagree with that. I don't think McGinn was bad by any stretch of the imagination, but he was clearly the worst /3rd out of our 3 midfielders today imo

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
KdB has never been great at defending, but I'm not sure there is a better midfielder in the world when his club is in possession, and very few if any better ever.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I drafted KDB on another forum after his best season at Werder Bremen. I had him on the bench, but was thrilled to get him. Everyone laughed at the pick though. I wanted him at Barca years ago but at some point you knew it would never happen.

We’ll see what Chelsea does as the window closes, maybe even United too, but as it stands right now I would expect Arsenal to finish top 4.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad