GWT: EPL - Matchweek 13

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Brentford played pretty well overall. They just tried to park the bus at the end and didn't defend super well doing it.
Well they parked the bus for 90% of the game. Had 2 men defending our wingers at all times. They just did it very well and had a few nice counters until they went full turtle mode for the last 10min.

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
You know your league is a joke when the team in 1st is there because of a Kai Havertz goal :sarcasm:

You know your league is a joke when a team from a city that has almost 4 million inhibitants gonna get relegated.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Kai is seriously becoming my favourite player. When he plays the villain role like he did at St. James', he is so damn enjoyable to watch. I am still expecting him to miss sitters and he is way overpaid, but he's just got that spark that you love him. Also, has anybody noticed that all Germans have very low octaves? Like, I don't think I've ever met a German who ever had a high voice, even the women.

Football is the only sport that I know of that tries to punish goalscoring as much as possible and I do not understand why. I totally get 100% why Trossard's goal was offside by the rule book, but it is such a shame that Jesus and him are both onside with each other, but because the ball is 15 cm off the pace with Jesus' shot, Arsenal gets punished by FA corruption.

Also, Nunez is a bush-league wanker. Have all the beef in the world with other players where I won't mind whatsoever, but you should never go after another team's manager like a manager should never go after another team's player. That was classless by him at the end of the match.

Gordon's a little bitch, Jesus Christ.
He truly is becoming one of the biggest thugs in the EPL. He has such a slapable face and attitude.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
You know your league is a joke when a team from a city that has almost 4 million inhibitants gonna get relegated.

I don't get it. Is the joke that england is such a backwater that there are no other cities over a million people, so the EPL might as well be called the London League?

Which begs the question, how sad is it that took a Russian Oligarch for a team from London to win the London League?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad