GWT: EPL - Matchweek 12

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
How many prime time games have Newcastle had this season? Feels like they are the late game (almost) every week

Reactions: JPBolts

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Conspiracy?
They’ve been in that slot (I think) 9 of the last 12 games. That’s a crazy outlier. I’m just curious why. Doesn’t have to be a conspiracy; could just be an odd scheduling quirk. But again would be curious why that keeps happening, just as I am curious why LFC keep getting the early game after the international break (they are again after this next one btw).

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Nunez has been possessed in this game. Denied two great goals for offside and a brilliant assist to Salah. He is truly the difference maker in that game.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
I just realised LFC don't have any senior midfielder nor defender available on the bench other than Elliott (who is more a forward and 20 years old). Wow!

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I just realised LFC don't have any senior midfielder nor defender available on the bench other than Elliott (who is more a forward and 20 years old). Wow!
the international break is coming at a good time. Everyone is banged up

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Thought that Endo was going to get sent there. To me, the Endo one was worse than the ones that Alexis, Virgil and Jones got the VAR red cards for already this season. Guess they didn’t want to overturn the call on the field?

Reactions: luiginb

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Salah makes it 2-0 kind of against the run of play. Mbeumo is tearing them apart right now. Brentford fell asleep because they thought the ball was out. LFC def needed a second

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
F-vk7rLWsAAF0sy

Standard lineup for Chelsea today.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I still don't know what were the injuries of Bajcetic or Thiago but it is insane that they are still out after that long off the field...
No one knows. I think Bajcetic came back early and re-injured himself. Same with Jones.

Honestly I’m worried about Gravenberch; his came out of nowhere and no idea how/when it happened.

I’m not counting on Thiago playing for LFC again. Bajcetic coming back solves a lot of problems. He’s much better than Endo; but Endo was only ever going to be a bandage

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Anthony Taylor the referee today, I am mentally prepared for the weak Manchester City penalty or Chelsea red card.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Bajectic they think it’s kinda similar to the Kaide Gordon growing pains and getting used to the physical grind. It’s fine, he’s a child. It takes time.

As for Gravenberch, not having a Liverpool preseason probably means they’re going to baby him.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
What did I say? Weak penalty.

Haaland blatantly fouls Cucurella to pull ahead of him, but Cucurella gets called for fouling him back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad