GWT: EPL - Matchweek 12

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Honestly kinda a boring set of games. Chelsea-City could be fun I guess. Might be interesting to watch Wolves face a CB pairing of Dier and Ashley Phillips. Idk, it's football still.
HomeAwayTime and Date (CT)Venue
Wolverhampton WanderersTottenham HotspurSat., Nov. 11, 6:30 AMMolineux Stadium
Manchester UnitedLuton TownSat., Nov. 11, 9:00 AMOld Trafford
ArsenalBurnleySat., Nov. 11, 9:00 AMThe Emirates
Crystal PalaceEvertonSat., Nov. 11, 9:00 AMSelhurst Park
BournemouthNewcastle UnitedSat., Nov. 11, 11:30 AMVitality Stadium
Aston VillaFulhamSun., Nov. 12, 8:00 AMVilla Park
Brighton & Hove AlbionSheffield UnitedSun., Nov. 12, 8:00 AMThe AmEx
West Ham UnitedNottingham ForestSun., Nov. 12, 8:00 AMLondon Stadium
LiverpoolBrentfordSun., Nov. 12, 8:00 AMAnfield
ChelseaManchester CitySun., Nov. 12, 10:30 AMStamford Bridge

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Who does Taylor hate more - Chelsea or Mateo Kovacic? Might be an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object situation.

We've been decent at home against big teams (should've beat both Liverpool and Arsenal at the Bridge, alas). Hope that continues to be the case. Choosing to take the position that the circumstances of the Spurs game were too weird for any conclusions (positive or negative) to be drawn from it.

No idea how we start at the back. Would hope that Badia comes in for Disaster.

Reactions: Blender

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
It'd be cool if Chelsea could take points off City. Hard to imagine what would have to happen, but after that last game, anything is possible :D

HeHateMeFrisbee

Feb 27, 2002
Savannah, GA
The Eric Dier redemption arc continues at Wolves!

Seriously though it will be interesting to see how Ange lines us up. Does Ashley Phillips get into the team?

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
The Eric Dier redemption arc continues at Wolves!

Seriously though it will be interesting to see how Ange lines us up. Does Ashley Phillips get into the team?
I don't see how he doesn't, especially if Davies still has a knock. I guess maybe someone could drop into CB from CM.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016

Disappointed to see Phillips on the bench. Would've made more sense to leave one of the fullbacks on the bench, instead of having two centre backs there.

This game might be ugly. Away game, missing key players and little rest between games.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I was wondering why Spurs got the 1st match on Saturday after playing on Monday and then Rebecca said it's prime time in South Korea.

I bet NBC was planning on a piece on how well Son and Hwang are playing and how popular they are at home and then Spurs decided to do what they did on Monday.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Wow, that was quick. I don’t know how that ball made it all the way across to Kulu but glad that it did.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012

Disappointed to see Phillips on the bench. Would've made more sense to leave one of the fullbacks on the bench, instead of having two centre backs there.

This game might be ugly. Away game, missing key players and little rest between games.

I don't think Ange wants to throw him out there just yet, it's a big step up for him. I can see him coming on for Emerson at 70 minutes and Davies goes to LB or even Davies if he can't go a full 90.

With Maddison out I thought Lo Ceslo would get a look but Hojbjerg was food last game so gets rewarded and Ange plays a defensive midfield.

Meant to send this before the game started forget I didn't post it.

Reactions: spintheblackcircle

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3