GWT: EPL - Matchweek 11

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
What an awful VAR call. Gabriel is clearly blocking off Bamford should never in a million years be a foul on Bamford.

Also not sure how a foul earlier in the play negates a play for violent conduct.
Gabriel can block him off. Bamford can't run through the back of him with a clear push

King Makar19

Dec 5, 2019
it's a foul and Gabriel act frustrated....there's nothing there... justRefs making a milk of a f***ing dive

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
What an awful VAR call. Gabriel is clearly blocking off Bamford should never in a million years be a foul on Bamford.

Also not sure how a foul earlier in the play negates a play for violent conduct.
The play is dead before the penalty is given. It's just like any attacking foul. The red card can stay though. Just no penalty, I believe. That's what I would give. Still a red card for Gabriel, in my opinion.

Apparently no red card. Must have seen the remarkable lack of contact

King Makar19

Dec 5, 2019
yellow was the right call. that was stupid by Gabriel but there was 0 contact on Bamford...just a f***ing dive.

DIVE Should get punished more.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Gabriel still kicked him. What a strange decision.
Kind of. There was very little contact. I would have been fine with the red card being given but it must be said that there was pretty much no contact and Bamford absolutely made a meal of it.

Blow the whistle

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
Kind of. There was very little contact. I would have been fine with the red card being given but it must be said that there was pretty much no contact and Bamford absolutely made a meal of it.
It was never a penalty. Ref is having himself a howler.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Honestly it was an atrociously refereed game. He totally lost control of it at the end because he refused to hand out cards for time wasting or letting players repeatedly surround him.

On both big incidents late in the game he repeatedly waved Arsenal players away, they totally ignored him, and he just shrugged and did it again.

King Makar19

Dec 5, 2019
very good away win...not a great performance...growing paisn for our youngsters but we got 3 pts.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Should be taking 3 points against Southampton every single time, but weird situation today. Their goal probably should have been chalked off and it was rough playing a back five with just one actual CB. Still, had the chances to score three or four.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Ridiculous that wasn’t a corner kick and look what happens.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad