GWT: EPL - Matchweek 11

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Result keeps LFC in the running for 4th but losing Diogo is going to be very very bad. I think this is the first time LFC have made up points on last season. But they are still double digit points off the pace. A ton of work to do and their players are dropping like flies. Nothing wide left with Diogo and Diaz out. I guess they go Carvalho there now?

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Result keeps LFC in the running for 4th but losing Diogo is going to be very very bad. I think this is the first time LFC have made up points on last season. But they are still double digit points off the pace. A ton of work to do and their players are dropping like flies. Nothing wide left with Diogo and Diaz out. I guess they go Carvalho there now?
What's the status on Ox?

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
We can still beat anybody
The problem is anyone can beat us now too. But yeah I mean besides losing Diogo it’s absolutely a step in the right direction. Just makes me feel bad about all the dumb points already dropped. One game at a time now

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
VVD.png

• Haha
Reactions: maclean

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Just watched the Chelsea game

Wow has Kepa turned into prime Cech all of a sudden?

Chilwell should have had a red. That was clear and obvious.

Mount good, so was gallagher. Koulibaly and Azpi helped settle things.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
can we get rid of the gerrard experiment yet? clearly out of his depth

villa played well today. should have won 2-0 or 2-1 or 3-1. i understand the underlying frustrations and how maybe things add up but the moaning from their fans at the stadium was ridiculous for this game

Reactions: JPBolts

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
Kai Havertz still looks weak AF on the ball, I just don't think he's a Premier League level player and dunno if they can afford to keep being patient.

Cuccurella also didn't look right as a centre half, Potter did well to sub off both at half-time.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
One thing I’d like to point out is that if Gomez plays this well at RB, Trent will move to midfield and take care of some of our midfield problem.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
One thing I’d like to point out is that if Gomez plays this well at RB, Trent will move to midfield and take care of some of our midfield problem.
Have thought this is the way for a couple of weeks now. Still think the 442 is the way forward right now. With Trent at RM. no idea who plays on the left with Diogo and Diaz out though. Carvalho about to get thrown in the deep end? Tsimikas to double up wide? Cheeky Darwin Nunez out wide? Will be interesting how they line up until the world cup

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad