GWT: EPL - Matchweek 10

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Not weird at all, extremely normal and standard actually.
On the first point, it’s disingenuous and misleading. One team won a trophy, one didn’t. Those are Losses.

Second point yes extremely normal and standard for Chelsea to block and replace their homegrown talent with more expensive players

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
On the first point, it’s disingenuous and misleading. One team won a trophy, one didn’t. Those are Losses.

Second point yes extremely normal and standard for Chelsea to block and replace their homegrown talent with more expensive players
Don’t know how you don’t know this, but penalty losses have been officially clocked as draws since time immemorial. Get the f*** outta here

Reactions: Blender

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Don’t know how you don’t know this, but penalty losses have been officially clocked as draws since time immemorial. Get the f*** outta here
I’m not saying it’s officially clocked incorrectly. I’m saying It’s stupid. It’s not a draw when one team is celebrating winning a trophy in front of the other team. Quite frankly it’s ridiculous. Which is why I said the tweet was misleading and disingenuous. Which it is.

Example. 2019 City won on PKs. Doesn’t say Drawers 2019 does it? It’s stupid.

1665256141323.jpeg

Last edited:

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Loved that West Ham goal. Chip assist to chip goal.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Liverpool unchanged from Rangers. Hard to argue but probably would have started Firmino over Darwin. Glad they are sticking with the double pivot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad