GWT: EPL - Matchweek 10

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Huzzah!

Love me a Brighton V Spurs matchday.
This match (and Spurs again midweek against frankfurt) and Arsenal - Liverpool.

After being completely disappointed by the midweek matches ---- Rangers, Celtic, Heart all completely obliterated (as my underdog teams I hope do some upsets) I'm hoping this weekend has more joy. That would be Liverpool losing straight away... I just like to see them lose. No idea why. Oh... probably because I've watched them win nearly every match from January 22 to May 22...

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
You run out of things to say about this city squad… who do you praise? KDB, cancelo, silva, rodri or Haaland?

Motm for me today was Cancelo. Crazy two teams just gave him up and pep had Walker start over him. Ludicrous. Rodri had a sweet ball to Mahrez for his goal, imagine thinking he isn’t the best DM in the league.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
We probably should have scored a few more goals, but what else could you ask for today? We played like I hoped and imagined we would when we hired Potter. Playing players in roles that best fit their strengths and minimize their weaknesses is great to see, and poor player management is the biggest failure of Tuchel's era here.

Reactions: gary69

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
You run out of things to say about this city squad… who do you praise? KDB, cancelo, silva, rodri or Haaland?

Motm for me today was Cancelo. Crazy two teams just gave him up and pep had Walker start over him. Ludicrous. Rodri had a sweet ball to Mahrez for his goal, imagine thinking he isn’t the best DM in the league.
Bruno's better

Reactions: Blender

Blender

Dec 2, 2009

It's probably Guimaraes right now.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Not gonna claim to watch saudi fc but rodri has done longer and in higher stakes. I’ll take his playing style over any other

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad