GWT: EPL - Matchweek 10

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
Then why wasn’t he subbed out?
What i was wondering as well, but if you seriously think he was faking you should give your head a shake. Literally faked out both teams, coaches, refs and the camera crew…

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

This is where we are against the top teams. This core is old and finished. They had a hell of a run.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Liverpool must be cheering hard for United this afternoon to avoid being bottom half of the table.
I don't cheer for any club. They just have to get win themselves.

Not getting Belligham could be a blessing in disguise. They don't need a 100M player.
They need 4 new players, minimum.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
This is where we are against the top teams. This core is old and finished. They had a hell of a run.
Five years competing at the highest level and winning every trophy. You don’t have to think the sky is falling to suggest it’s time for something new.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I don’t have a problem with the result. The better team won. At least on form right now. But there were some positives I can take away thinking the ship can be righted.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Five years competing at the highest level and winning every trophy. You don’t have to think the sky is falling to suggest it’s time for something new.
I agree and I don't think they're necessarily far off. There's young talent on the team. They were just in the CL Final a dozen or so competitive matches ago. They beat Man City this year in an officially uncompetitive match but it never really is with these two teams.

But you can see them slowing down and they're going to slow down at a younger than average age under Klopp's style.

You would think with the midfield old and thin, now would be the time to give Trent a look there but they would have tried it by now if they weren't committed to him at RB.

The PL is shot at this point. I would take this opportunity to experiment with some things.

Reactions: Burner Account

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Not getting Belligham could be a blessing in disguise. They don't need a 100M player.
They need 4 new players, minimum.
they need Bellingham and 4 new players. Not getting Bellingham is not a blessing when they wasted a least two windows waiting for him. That’s a big reason why they are in this mess

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Hope Antony can produce in the PL. People from the Eredevise can literally never produce outside of that league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad