GWT: EPL Matchday 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcade Fire

Trash human being.
Apr 17, 2014
The Suburbs
Nothing says mediocrity like finishing second and having the longest active streak of Champions League appearances of any EPL team. How's your European campaign?
Mediocrity was definitely the wrong term on senators101's part but I take Chelsea's track record over the past 10 years over Arsenal's for sure, even with last season's ****show and no Europe this year.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Sure Arsenal gets CL every year, but it's not like they do anything with it. Just a little extra cash for the owners. They aren't mediocre, they are just content with qualifying for the CL every year and getting out of the group stage.

Reactions: Peen

Mark Stones Spleen

Jan 17, 2008
T.O.
Mediocrity was definitely the wrong term on senators101's part but I take Chelsea's track record over the past 10 years over Arsenal's for sure, even with last season's ****show and no Europe this year.

They're obviously not mediocre, but I responded to a guy saying Chelsea were the scum of the universe lol, wasn't going to sugarcoat things.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Nothing says mediocrity like finishing second and having the longest active streak of Champions League appearances of any EPL team. How's your European campaign?

How have any of your Euro campaigns gone?

Last edited:

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Swansea just tied City late. Where would City be without Gabriel Jesus though?

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
If Man City owners give Guardiola time, he will be successful but he won't dominate because these type of games happen way too often to the best clubs in the PL.

Hell it happened to Newcastlw yesterday a league lower and Needed a Yedlin clear off the line in the 96th minute to save the 3pts.

This is what English football is known for....and Welsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad