GWT: EPL Matchday 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Just need Tottenham to lose to Middleborough and this will have been a perfect day. :laugh:

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Still don't need any players.

People need to stop making excuses, for Klopp or for anyone else. Team is full of players who aren't good enough. We knew this when they bent over against Sevilla and absolutely nothing was done about it.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
It's the same **** over and over again. Cant create chances, nothing going forward, cant defend, goalie making mistakes. They are in relegation form.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
To continue playing Mignolet is probably the funniest thing of all.

I would rather see Karius make a mistake every week than see this piece of garbage on the field.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
7 years old but still seems to be relevant:

scouseboombustcycle1.jpg

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015

People need to stop making excuses, for Klopp or for anyone else. Team is full of players who aren't good enough. We knew this when they bent over against Sevilla and absolutely nothing was done about it.

But apparently Klopp is a miracle worker. Plus they have their famed academy that's supposed be La Masia of England.

Obviously they don't need any new signings with those 2 factors.

Oh yea and let's not forget THEE ALPHA HENDO!

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
We are not turning this thread into a Sakho thread. He is not the reason they are struggling, so stop mentioning it.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

Pool fans were too busy complaining about handballs.

To continue playing Mignolet is probably the funniest thing of all.

I would rather see Karius make a mistake every week than see this piece of garbage on the field.

Migs has been good recently no?

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
Btw credit to Conte to really show how **** poor Mou is?

You can see the toxicity of Mourinho when you compare Costa's attitude under him vs what he's shown so far under Conte.

Chelsea fans: Notice how no one is talking about how boring Chelsea is? A club with those resources shouldn't be content with watching paint dry even if it leads to a title.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Hmm well that's on Klopp for getting a marginal keeper in Karius to not take over from Migs. There's a boat load of keepers that could be had but he settled for Karius?:laugh:

Same reason they bid 11m for Pulisic. Same reason a team that finished 8th last season had a net spend of 0 and spent nothing in January.

Who knows anymore.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Mignolet has been playing well can't blame him for our form.

Klopp is under the microscope. Some overreaction to this. They hardly bent over for Sevilla and I didn't hear anyone complaining about the quality of the team when they were beating Arsenal, Dortmund, City, Chelsea and Spurs et. al.

This is a coaching and motivation issue not a quality issue. I'm sorry but Liverpool can come out and put in dominating performances against the most talented teams in the league but all of a sudden aren't good enough against bottom teams? Give me a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad