GWT: EPL Match Day 1

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
they'll be going after the likes of Danny Drinkwater thinking that'll be enough. Seems as if the club is only aiming for top 4. sad

Well, we'd have Bakayoko who will be the eventual starter when he's healthy, we just need depth at that position.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Well, we'd have Bakayoko who will be the eventual starter when he's healthy, we just need depth at that position.

Yea. I'm a lot less concerned with this terrible start than I was in 15-16 when he had a healthy lineup and still sucked.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Yea. I'm a lot less concerned with this terrible start than I was in 15-16 when he had a healthy lineup and still sucked.

We need an upgrade at wing-back and to get Morata ready. Then just health of Hazard and Bakayoko.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
We need an upgrade at wing-back and to get Morata ready. Then just health of Hazard and Bakayoko.

Pedro as well, who was great last year. If we are fully healthy and still look uninspired and are dropping points to clubs like this, I'll be concerned.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I like how these posts came right next to each other.

In regards to the tying goal (I missed the first half, so didn't see the other offside), when it's that cluttered and that close to the goal-line, I think you can cut the linesman some slack. Was it offside? Yeah, yeah I think it was. Was it a "blatant offside goal" that stole points from you? Nope! Keep the ball out of the net and put it in the other team's, y'all had so many opportunities to kill the game and couldn't do it.

Huh? It wasn't a hard call. The guy was standing on the goal line. It was blatant and Mignolet also couldn't make a proper original save on the shot because of him being there, are you daft?

It is what it is. Should have taken our other chances for sure but when there are two blatant offside goals allowed it is a bit sour.

Honestly can't wait to play Arsenal though. They are the most petulant fans around and are going to get pasted.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad